Chapter Ten

-TimeSkip-

     Hours have passed since we got to the airport. The sun was down, and the plane was quiet. Jotaro and I sat together while Avdol and Mr.Joestar sat in front of us, and Kakyoin sat behind us.

     I glanced over at Jotaro, who had his head down with his eyes closed. 'He's asleep?' I admired his features for a moment before sitting up a bit in my seat to turn around and look at Kakyoin. He also had his eyes closed. 'Aw, him too?' I pouted as I sat back down to look out the window. I leaned against it as I gazed out at the night sky in boredom. I watched as some small clouds pass by.

     Playing nervously with the bottom of my sweater, I began to wonder what it would be like when we got to Eygpt and faced Dio. From what everyone has been saying, he was dangerous. I then thought about myself. 'Would I really be any help to these guys?' I asked, feeling my anxiety rise, beginning to doubt myself. They all had powers thanks to their Stands, while I... had none. I don't have much of a fighting skill either. All I can do is sense energies. I was useless. 'What if I get in the way? I don't wanna be a burden.' I don't want them to have to babysit me. Was it a mistake agreeing to come?

     I continued to stare at the sky blankly, in deep thought, before taking a deep breath to calm myself down. 'You will be fine.' I reassured myself as I closed my eyes, pushing the negative thoughts away. 'Everything will be fine.' I relaxed in my seat, deciding to get some rest. Taking another deep breath, I slowly began to drift off to sleep.

     It had only been a few minutes before I woke up shivering. "Why is it so cold?" I groaned, opening my eyes. They widened in fear as I realized I wasn't on the plane anymore. 'Another Dio dream?' I panicked, scanning the dimly lit room, noticing that I wasn't alone. There were a few people scattered throughout the room, their faces hidden by shadows. I could slightly feel their energies.

     'They have to be Stand users.' I thought as I faced forward. I soon felt a powerful energy ahead of me that I recognized. I was stuck with fear. I watched as he appeared out of the darkness.

     "Dio." That was all I said. You could hear the fright in my voice.

     He chuckled as he walked towards me. "(Y/N)," he said as now he towered over me. I tensed up, feeling his powerful and dangerous energy radiating off his body. He stood right in front of me, but I was too afraid to look up at him.

     "My precious (Y/N)." He said. My blood ran cold as he gently placed his hand under my chin, forcing me to look at him. Like before, I couldn't see his whole face. Just his mouth, which held a smirk.

     I wanted to run. I wanted to fight. I wanted to get as far away from him as possible. I couldn't move. 'When will this dream end!?' I thought as he caressed my cheek with his freezing cold hand.

     He moved his hand away, now putting it in front of my face. His energy spiked as he summons a Stand that's similar to Mr. Joestar's. I flinched a bit. 'I-is that his Stand? It can't be.' I questioned as he turned his back, walking over to a table with a camera on it. He hits it several times, and the photos shoot out.

     "As I anticipated," He says, holding the photos up to look at them. "You've figured out my location. Will you come to Eygpt?" He seems to be talking to himself. He then glares at me from over his shoulder. "No," he begins holding up the photos so I could see.

     I gasped. 'That's us!' Dio was holding pictures of us. We were still on the plane sleeping. 'T-this isn't a dream...That's us right now! Were on that plane now!' I was mentally panicking. I began to sweat and feel dizzy as the room spun.

     "Give this message to the others," he said with slight anger in his voice. "YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO EYGPT!" He snapped, and like that... I had fainted.

☆Jotaro's POV☆

     I woke up with a cold sweat and quickly glanced around the plane. I was being watched, but everyone seemed to be asleep. 'Could it be Dio?' I thought as Gramps turned to look at me with a worried look on his face. He has beads of sweat on his forehead.

     "He saw us. I definitely felt Dio looking at us just now." He said.

     "Yeah," I said. 'He felt it too.' I thought. I glanced over to (Y/N), who was shaking and sweating as she mumbled in her sleep. I raised a brow. 'Is she having a nightmare?' I watched as her face turned pale.

     Reaching over to her, I grabbed her shoulder and shook her lightly. She immediately jolted in her seat, holding onto my hand, squeezing it as she breathed heavily. "I saw him." she whispered. She now had sweat running down her face, her (E/C) eyes wide as her grip on my hand tightened. She had a terror written on her face.

     "You saw who (Y/N)?" Gramps asked her with concern.

     She slowly looked up, giving him an intense look saying, "Dio. He was in my head again, although this time it didn't feel like a dream. He's watching us! He said we would never make it to Eygpt!" She said, somewhat panicking.

      "We know, Me and Gramps felt it," I said. She turned to me then looked at our hands. "Are you feeling ok?"

     She quickly let go, looking away at her lap. "I'm fine." She said as she fidgeted with her hands. 'She's lying.' I thought, observing her. She still looked pale, as if she was going to be sick. She also continued to shake and wipe the sweat off her face. I was going to say something until Gramps interrupted me.

     "We need to be careful. The next Stand user already be on this plane." Gramps says before turning back in his seat. "Now get some rest. We have a few more hours until we reach Cairo."

     (Y/N) nodded as I said, " I'll stay up just in case anything happens." I relaxed and leaned on my right arm as it rested on the armrest. I could feel that (Y/N) was now staring at me. "Go to sleep." I say without looking at her.

     She stays quiet, so I assumed that she listened. That's was until I felt a weight on my arm, causing me to tense up. Looking over, I see that she was leaning against me. "What are you doing?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked me in the eyes, her (E/C) one's gazing into mine.

      "What? You told me to go to sleep," She replies with a small smirk. "I'm just using you as a pillow." she says in an innocent tone.

     'Is she serious?' I thought as she now looked at me with pleading eyes. As if she was begging for me to let her lean on my arm. I let out a chuckle as I looked away. "Fine, but don't drool on me."

     She gives me a small "Thank you.", then she wraps her arms around mine as she snuggles into it. I glace down at her one last time, smiling before looking back into the aisle.

'Sleep Tight~'

°To Be Continued°