Chapter Five

☆Jotaro's POV

     We finally make it to school and head to the nurse's office. I open the office door before turning to (Y/n), who was trying still catching her breath.

     "I'll be quick." I say.

     "O-okay- I'll- w-wait here." She says, bent over with her head down and her hands on her knees. She put a hand up and waved.

     "Take- your- time." She slowly falls to the ground, breathing heavily, pulling out a water bottle from her bag, and chugging it.

     I respond with a "hm" then walk into the office.

     I sit in a chair that was next to a table with supplies and a couple of beds.

     As I waited patiently for the nurse to come, I started to think about (Y/n) again. The weird and small (h/c) girl. 'She's pretty strong for her size,' I thought, remembering her struggling to walk with me on her back.

     A few seconds later, the nurse comes in noticing me. She smiles coming over to me. I started rocking in the chair.

     "Jojo, how did you get that cut?" She says. I say nothing. "You didn't get into another fight did you?" She asks. 'Not this time...' I said to myself. "And take off your hat! It's poor manners!" She says reaching for my hat. I move my head out of her reach. "For Pete's sake..." she says frustrated.

     "Sensei, has Jojo ever gotten hurt in a fight?" One of the students on the bed points out.

     "Yeah. HeHe~" the other one says.

     "Well, you've got a point." She laughs. "Then I guess I'll believe that you fell, you scatterbrain." She says, picking up a pair of scissors, and turns towards me.

     'What is she-' "Hey, hold on. What are you trying to do?" I ask as she got closer.

     "I'm cutting your pants." She says.

     I quickly get up. "Like hell you are."

     "Well, I can't treat you through them." She says placing a hand on her hip.

     "I'll take them off. Cutting them is a waste." I say turning my back towards her.

     "You're surprisingly stingy." She laughs focusing now on the other students, and begins talking to them.

     Not paying attention, I open my coat causing the handkerchief I had in it to fall out. "Whoops." I bent down, picking it up then noticed something was written on it. "What is this?"

     Jotaro Kujo,                                                                                                                                                                        I will kill you today with my stand!                                                                                                                         Noriaki Kakyoin

     'Kakyoin?'

♡Your POV♡

     I had finally caught my breath sitting on the floor "patiently" waiting for Jotaro to come back. I leaned my head against the wall getting a little bored.

      'What's taking him so long.' I thought. "I'll be quick." I say in a mocking deep voice, laughing to myself. I then begin to blush, putting my hands on my cheeks. 'I can't believe that I, (F/n) (L/n), have become friends with the famous bad boy Jotaro Kujo.' I thought smile wildly and letting out a small squeal of excitement. ' This is amazing!'