Chapter Two

"Ready! And... Start!"

     I, along with one of my teammates sprint towards the balls. I grab two and pass them back as my other teammates do the same. I quickly pass one to Akari and she throws it.

     "OUT! Nice throw Akari!" Coach calls.

     The other team throws their balls hitting two of our teammates. I throw a ball aiming for Jotaro but missed. "Damn it..." I mumble under my breath.

     "OWW! FUCK!" Akari screams holding her nose. She got hit in the nose by a ball Jotaro threw.

     "OUT!"

     "I know!" Akari yells angrily mumbling to herself going over to the other classmates.

      Now... it's just me and Jotaro. Jotaro and me. One-on-one. Toe-to-Toe. I quickly picked up a ball, ready to throw it before getting hit in the stomach. HARD. "GAH!" I fell to the floor clenching my stomach sweating. 'What the hell! He didn't even throw the ball!' I thought hearing someone coming over to me.

     I looked up seeing Jotaro standing over me. 'Oh no! Now I'm gonna get beat up!' I thought sweating more and flinched as he held out his hand towards me.

     "Huh?" I stared at him, confused. 'Is he trying to help me up?'

     He holds his hand out further. "Yare yare daze. Are you just going to lay there like an idiot? I'm trying to help you up." He says a little bit annoyed.

     "Th-thank you." I said blushing as I take his hand and he helps me up. 'I've never been this close to him. He smells good. 'WAIT STOP BEING WEIRD!'.

     He nods. "Your name is (Y/n) right? You're in my first period. Oh and tell your friend I said sorry about her face." He says mentioning over to Akari.

     "Y-yeah," I say blushing. 'OH MY GOD! HE KNOWS MY NAME! N-NO WAY!' I thought mentally jumping up and down.

     He tilts his hat nodding again and smiling. "See ya." He says leaving the gym.

     I stood there amazed at what just happened. "H-he just..."

     "(Y/n)!" Akari says running over to me excitingly. "He just TALKED to you!" She squeals happily hugging me. I hug her back laughing.

     She quickly let's go. "Ew, your sweaty." She says whipping her hands on her shirt. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

-TimeSkip-

     I waited for Akari outside of the girl's locker room. I leaned against the wall looking down at the floor than looking back up feeling someone staring at me.

     It was Jotaro. He was on the other side of the hall.

     'He's looking at me... What do I do!' I smiled and gave him a small wave.

     He tilts his hat and begins walking down the hall to the exit with his "fangirls" close behind him. Some glared angrily at me as they passed by. I just ignored them. I then feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around seeing Akari.

     "I'm all ready to go (Y/n)!" She chirps.

     "Let's go!" I say happily as we begin walking down the hall.

     "Sooo... you and Jotaro. Are you guys like friends now?" She says teasingly.

     "What? I don't think so. He hit you in the face and me in the stomach with a ball. He said sorry by the way." I say rubbing my stomach.