chapter 12

severus POV

After seeing my 3 sons like that it made me so happy to know that i had my whole family back within arms reach, i smile softly making my way over to the three cuddling boys. I kneel next to them before grabbing them joining in the hug, i felt tom join in a little after me. 

I let a few tears fall down my face before whispering " i have my baby boys back, i'm never letting you go again." i heard a few sniffles from inside the small cuddle circle. I only help on tighter around them all.

~a few hours later~

hadrian was still with tom and I but we had moved to our room, the other two had to go to work so they couldn't stay even though they didn't want to leave hardian. tom had told them to get before he doesn't let them see hadrian for the rest of the week and that get them going right away. that even made hade chuckle a little before falling asleep in my arms.

"tom" i whispered " he fell asleep" i smiled at him with haidran in my arms. I moved a little to sit my back against the headboard pulling the sleeping boy closer to my body

i closed my eyes as i felt the bed dip next to me, i reopened my eyes and looked at tom. 

"help me move him next to us?" i asked softly. he nodded his head once before carefully moving him over to the middle of the bed, I layed down once my youngest son was fully down tom following in my lead.

wrapping my arms around the delicate boy pulling him a little closer i closed my eyes once again and fell asleep with hardian in the middle of me and tom.

~the next morning~ Hadrian's POV~

when  i woke up the next morning i felt  calm and relaxed. i haven't been this relaxed since i saw james alive. i poked my head out from what i think was an arm and saw that my whole family was here (meaning tom,sev, charlie and will) i smiled to myself knowing that this was all true and that my family is real that i wasn't dreaming the whole time about anything, they truly love me, i can't believe that for a second.

my smile got bigger with a few stray tears falling. i cuddled into my mother more enjoying the warmth before it all ended. 

not even a few minutes later i felt movement on the bed, i peeked out and saw tom getting up and walking over to the bathroom hearing him mumble something under his breath.

I carefully removed myself from the warm embrace and sat at the end of the bed waiting for dad to emerge from the room next door. after the came out he was shocked to see me awake along with no one else. 

"what are you doing up?' he asked softly 

"i woke up not long ago dad i just didn't want to get up until i heard you" i talked softly

he smiled a small smile before opening his arms up

i looked at him for a moment biting my bottom lip, he raised one eyebrow as in question. i got up from the corner of the bed and jumped into his open arms his wrapping around me also automatically

"we all love you my dear son, never forget that. no matter what. we will stand by you in whatever choice you make" i felt him hug me tighter as did I

'thank you father, i will always love you all too. no matter what" i looked up at him smiling

"now come on back to bed! you can cuddle me this time." my father stated

"wait, but my mate? i haven't been to see him all night"

"i told your mate you are with us and he understands fully that you want some time with your family. he isn't  going anywhere. now back to bed. come now" he picked me up me letting out a little scream before walking back to the bed and laying down with me in his arms slowly falling back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 N/A sorry this took so long, i didn't know what to write and forgot about the book also sorry if its short