Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Hadrian's POV

It has been a few weeks since I figured out what I was going to do when I returned to hogwarts. I still can't believe everything that has happened since I first came into my inheritance, I'm still waiting for the hogwarts letter. That should be coming to be and draco today at some point. The letter that I had given to Dumbledore about 'Harry Potter' had been sent to him earlier today, so he should've gotten it and was letting everyone know what was happening with his war toy this year. When I had gotten asked what I was planning on doing with myself when school started back up, I was planning on not going and just staying home with my parents since I don't know much about them. But that plan got quickly shut down when I realised that my mother would be at the school along with my mate and I was not going to leave my mate all alone for the whole year.

I let out a groan before looking over to the sleeping blonde on my bed, it was still pretty early and I didn't want to wake him up just yet. He needs to get his sleep. I decided that staying inside this room was not going to help with all the thoughts inside my head so i stood up and made my way to the closed door on the other side of the room, once i left the room i closed to door once again to make sure no one would entre since my mate was still sleeping. I made my way down the tall stairs and to the kitchen where I heard a slight noise, wanting to know who was also up at the same time as I was. When I reached the doorway I saw dad and was a little shocked to see him up at this time of morning, normally he was still sleeping with mum until an hour before breakfast was ready to eat. I thought for a moment trying to find any reason as to why he was up this early. But nothing seemed to pop into mind.

"You alright there hadrian?" my fathers voice pulled me from my thoughts, blinking and putting my full attention onto the man in front of me before speaking

"Yeah, sorry. Lost in thought" I replied back

"What about? If you don't mind me asking"

"Just why you're up so early in the morning. Normally no one is up before me"

"Oh. right. Well i just couldn't sleep knowing everyone is leaving soon and i'll be here alone until the first break" my father explained to me

"You don't have to lose sleep because of that dad, we are obviously going to see you way before the break. With mum being my teacher I'll be able to come back whenever he does." i smiled at him "so you have nothing to worry about"

My father gave me a smile back knowing I was telling him the truth, he knew we were going to come see him almost every weekend but he couldn't keep the other thoughts away that were telling him otherwise. I've learnt that my dad is really overprotective of his family. And ever since I came back into his life, he has never wanted to let me go. My mother hasn't been much different, every time i wake up they look over me as soon as i step into a room.

Now don't get me wrong i love them both to death, i'm so glad i found the family i wanted my whole life. But they can be a little over the top with everything that they do.

My whole life I've always felt unwanted and used for other people's benefits. This is the time for all that to change, for me to finally become someone else, to live a full life without a weight on my shoulders dragging me down. The whole world will come crashing down! And no one will be able to stop it from happening.

But back to the matter at hand, "father, i need to know more details about what's happening with hogwarts"

"Very well then. Let's go to my office" replied Tom as he started to walk away towards his office

~~~~inside the office~~~~

"So what else do you need to know about my son?"

"I want more details, i don't know much of what's really happening, or how its going down"