chapter 3

Chapter 3

It had been decided that Sylvester and Tyrell Would stay in the room where Tyrell slept when he was there. Tyrell missed the bed, he had to be honest with himself when he jumped onto it and felt his eyes nearly slip closed straight away. Sylvester was a lot more hesitant to even be in the castle, he felt extremely out of place and he held no love or appreciation for the royals. Being so close to them made him uneasy.

He was happy that Tyrell felt so comfortable there, If it was because of anyone else he would have snuck out in the middle of the night and returned by morning. Especially now that he's had a small tour of the place. He knew exactly hwo to get in and how to sneak around without any guards noticing him. He knew which doors and hallways to avoid. He wished he knew this years ago.

As he stood in the doorway, Tyrell's head turned to face him. "Are you alright?" the human asked softly. He could tell something was amiss. He slowly sat up from the bed and tried to make eye contact with Sylvester, who was seemingly trying to avoid his gaze. "What's wrong?"

Sylvester looked down and bit his lip. His dark clothing and features made him stand out significantly in the room. "It's nothing..." He tried to sound as convincing as he could . It wasn't very convincing to Tyrell. If Sylvester wanted to he would be able to make Tyrell drop the subject. He could make Tyrell not question how he was feeling, he could make Tyrell do anything and he hated it.

Tyrell scoffed a little bit and walked over to Sylvester, he held his hand and whispered. "Hey you know you can tell me if there's anything bothering you right?" His tone wasn't pushy or aggressive. He didn't have a lot of experience benign quiet like this. The only person he used to talk to about his feelings was Kelso, She was incredibly different to Sylvester. Tyrell had deep discussions with Sylvester in the past but he hadn't seen Sylvester quite as upset as he was now.

Sylvester let Tyrell lead him into the room and onto the bed, Though almost immediately he had sunk down to the floor. Instead of sitting on the bed whilst Sylvester sat on the floor, Tyrell sank down to the floor as well. It wasn't as comfortable as the bed was but he didn't mind it. If that's what Sylvester felt comfortable doing. He wanted to show that they were on the same page. "I know i can tell you anything. Thats..." Sylvester took a deep breath. "That's part of the problem." His voice started to quiver a little bit.

It Was difficult for Tyrell to tell if Sylvester was angry or upset. Sylvester was rather closed off and he didn't express his emotions openly. "Do you want to tell me the rest of it?" Tyrell was slow to grasp Sylvester's hand again. Their fingers interlocked.

"I do...but i don't want you to think of me...the way I see myself right now. " Sylvester took in a shaky breath. "Honestly, i'm so sorry you have to deal with me right now. After everything that happened you don't need my emotions on top of it all."The guilt dripped on his words .

"I don't have to deal with your emotions Sylvester." Tyrells iad firmly and plainly. "I want to deal with your emotions because you mean a lot to me." He wanted to make it clear that he was in the situation willingly. Sylvester was not forcing Tyrell to stick around, he wasn't forcing Tyrell to deal with any of his issues. "Though I feel the same way sometimes, I feel like i've dragged you into a big mess i can't get out of."

Sylvester pondered the thought, he wondered if Tyrell really understood what he meant. The thought of feeling the need to stay with Tyrell wasn't due to anything except his love for Tyrell. He wondered if it was the same the other way around. He hoped that it was the other way around.

"But i could make you." Sylvester declared with a dark tone. It hadn't actually occurred to Tyrellw hat Sylvester could actually do. He didn't care about that much at all in their day-to-day life. It wasn't that important to him unless there was something urgent happening like when Laylian was taken. It was interesting to see his powers but he never judged Sylvester for having them. He only cared about Sylvester's personality, his actions, who he was as a person.

"I know you can." Tyrell said firmly, giving Sylvester's hand a tight squeeze. "But you won't." Tyrell saw the doubt which came into Sylvester's eyes. He would have none of that. Tyrell moved forward so that he was directly in front of Sylvester, took his free hand and cupped his cheek. Sylvester shivered at the tickle which came from Tyrell's warm hand. "Because that isn't you, that isn't Sylvester."

Sylvester's heart fluttered at the sincerity in Tyrell's voice. He felt like he did when they first met, he felt like he did when they had their first date. He felt in love with the boy in front of him. He still wasn't one hundred per cent okay. He still felt utterly disgusted by himself and the power that he held. He decided to show Tyrell how he was feeling.

So their lips met. It was soft and gentle. They felt small sparks of love radiating from each other with each movement and each breath they took. They were each kneeling on the floor so they were rather unsteady. Sylvester took his own free hand and wrapped it around the back of Tyrell's neck, unconsciously moving them closer together.

The kiss lasted for only a few short moments, Both of them pulled away slightly out of breath. They had put all their passion and emotion into that kiss. So they knelt with foreheads touching, staring into each other's eyes and getting lost in the beautiful colours. They held smiles on their faces as they basked in the moment, basking in the feelings which radiated from them.

"I love you" They said at the same time, causing them both to give a chuckle and lean in for another sweet kiss.