Chapter 43

Chapter 43

It was nearly immediately after the coronation. The wedding had been put in motion almost the next day. With dress fittings and gifts being sent to the castle. It was hectic. It wasn't really what Vansilla had expected. She was over the moon with the amount of love and happiness the public seemed to show for her.

The wedding would be a more private affair as opposed to the coronation. There would be only a few guests, the queen's nearest and dearest friends and relatives would be attending. Yet , of course, it was still a royal wedding. The public had to know each and every detail. It was something the twins thought was rather amusing, they were quickly reminded that ,they too, were celebrities. They were the saviours of the dimensions and were going to have similar reactions at their wedding and anything else they decided to do.

"Besides," Tyrell muttered when they were discussing plans. "You will be dating royalty." Kelso hadn't actually realized until then that he was right. Laylian was Landso's sister, she was dating the sister of the queen's husband. She hadn't dwelled much on it earlier, since she had known Vansilla for quite a few years. Vansilla had become a rather dear friend to the humans. It was easy for them to forget that she was queen.

Laylian was putting her earrings in as she commented confidently "Hopefully, one day you will be a part of the royal family." The comment caused Kelso's cheeks to turn the colour of her bright scarlet dress. Her hair was curled and pinned back and she wore very little make-up. Laylian wore a light pink dress, her long hair in a half-up and half-down situation. The two of them looked like polar opposites, yet they seemed to go so well.

"Thank you, for not being royal." Tyrell chuckled to Sylvester who was fiddling with his tie. Sylvester gave a light chuckle and pecked Tyrell's cheek. Tyrell wore a rather light green suit, he looked incredibly handsome with his long hair pulled back. He matched Sylvester, who wore a suit of the same colour but much darker.

"He is an honorary royal!" Laylian bounced over to Sylvester and wrapped her arms around him, kissing his cheek and getting some lipstick on it. "We have to go now." She jumped up and down, much to everybody's amusement. "I cna't believe my brother's getting married!" She had a high pitched tone and clapped her hands. "Before me too."

She gave a wink to Kelso who shrugged and smiled slightly. "I mean, we have five minutes and we could just pop down to the registry office." Just as she was saying that, the door opened to reveal Hazel with a disapproving look on her face. "Or we could wait and do it the traditional way." She tried to save herself the scolding from Hazel.

Hazel wore a sophisticated purple suit. It was something which suited her well. However it was hanging off her slightly. Hazel's ehealth had deteriorated the past few years. She wasn't doing too well, she was extremely happy to be there at that moment. She never thought that she would be at a royal wedding in her entire life. She walked over to the group and gushed over how wonderful they looked.

"My dears, you are looking gorgeous!" She held her grandchildren's hands tightly . The twins could feel her hands shaking slightly. The two smiled at her and gave her a gentle hug. It was nearing Hazel's birthday, they had hoped that she had a brilliant time in the castle and during the celebration. Hazel made her rounds fo compliments before Acheron leaned in the doorway.

"Two minutes!" He clapped with a smile and ran off down the hall. He was Landso's best man and he was incredibly nervous about making sure the day went as planned. Vansilla really didn't have a maid of honour, her father would be walking her down the aisle but they only took in some human traditions for the wedding.

The ceremony was going to be held outside. It was a wonderful place for a wedding ceremony. There were wild flowers coming into bloom and the air was fresh. The sun shone brightly as though it was happy for the couple. There were a few intricate carved wooden benches in front of the magnificent waterfall. The colour scheme was light pink and blue, the blue was at the request of the bride in rebellion towards her mother's pink wishes.

Addafor didn't understand where he got the job of doing these ceremonies. It felt like it was common sense for him to do them. Yet he was certainly not qualified for the job. Laidra had said to him repeatedly that he was the most qualified out of them all, if he didn't see that then she would simply give him the qualifications.

Landso was standing in a rather bright blue suit. He had crafted some special glasses for the occasion. They held diamonds and sapphires on the sides. Nervousness and excitement was radiating off him in waves as he waited for his bride. The group gave him thumbs up as his eyes wandered over to them.

Once the guests were all seated, the music increased in volume. Everyone had to stand up once again as the bride walked down the aisle. She clutched Vandkin's arm tightly as she looked on with nervous eyes, matching her fiance. She seemed to avoid his gaze for quite a while, her eyes focused on the decoration which surrounded him. When her eyes finally landed on him. It was like her anxieties and worries melted away.

She wore a gorgeous white dress which trailed the ground, there was a long train behind her and flowers were a constant theme throughout. The lace which covered her arms was designed to look like roses and vines. She looked stunning.

"Now." Addafor cleared his throat. He looked like he was holding back tears, which he was. He was letting go of his youngest child. He never expected that he would be the one to perform the wedding ceremony of his children, never mind Landso. "We are gathered here today, to witness the marriage of our queen, Vansilla Rayscor and my son Landso Caileafaq."

There was not a dry eye in the garden as the two of them recited their vows to each other. Landso's palms were sweaty as he spoke. "Van, You have been an ever-present light in my life. You brighten my days and nights when nobody else could. YYou were not just my girlfriend, you were not just my fiance. You were and will forever be my best friend. You may be queen of the fae dimension. You have always been the queen of my heart."

Vansilla had tears streaming down her face, her goofy and childish grin never faded as she spoke. "Landso, you have been my rock. You have been my anchor and my normality. You have been the land which I cling to when I feel like I'm being tugged out to the sea of chaos which is life.I could never imagine spending my days with anyone else other then you."

Laylian had to cover her face with both hands to hide the tears which ran like rivers down her face. Tyrell and Sylvester tried to stay strong and hold back their tears but even they shed a tear. It was one of the most beautiful and honest displays of affection and adoration that they had seen. Kelso didn't care to hide her tears as she let them flow freely. She was too concentrated on the ceremony.

Dawn, Eden and Devin were situated behind the four with Hazel at their side. They were each dabbing at the tears which were at the corner of their eyes. It was one of the many times that they had visited the fae dimension now, they were still stunned by the wonders that it held.

The ceremony was over with a rather prolonged kiss. The reception was much grander than anything any of them had ever witnessed. It was a dimension sized celebration once again. Everyone was celebrating the queen's marriage.

The friends of the happy couple were not able to catch up with them during the reception, the two being extremely busy and when they weren't busy they were having an immense amount of fun. They laughed and they danced. They shared cake and kisses. Their joy seemed to illuminate the room. Their joy shone as bright as the sun.