Chapter 1~ Meeting the Crew

"Y/n you need to come home now everyone will be back soon and you need to freshen yourself up" Tony said as you answered the call. If you we wondering what that phone call was about it was just him telling you that you need to get your ass up to Avengers Headquarters. Today is the day that they all find out that you exist, apart from Nat of course she is the one who has been training you for the last five years. "Hey kid!" (You still don't know why you still get called 'kid', you're turning twenty four in a couple of months time.) You hear as you look to your left and see Nat in one of Tony's cars.

"What are you doing here?" You ask. "Well Tony said to pick you up because you were taking so long." You look at her for a second before she put her foot on the the peddle and drove away.

"Home, the smell of warmth." you say to yourself as you walk through the elevator doors while kicking of your shoes and hang your jacket up. Humming a tune to yourself on the way to the kitchen you see Tony making a cup of coffee while listening to his music and dancing to him self. "Hi dad!" you say as he clearly got a fright from it you laugh. "Hello darling, now everyone will be her in fifteen minutes so quickly changed." He said while still doing a little dance. You quickly run upstairs into your room grab some sweatpants and a hoodie from the closest. You quickly tie your hair up in a messy bun. As soon as your're done there is a knock at the door.

"Y/n they're here!" Natasha say. You open the door and see her standing there. She whispers "Nervous?" into your ear as you walk down the stairs together. "Nope." You reply and walk in front of her skipping down the stairs. Once you get to the living room you see them. Each one looking at you. You start to feel a little uncomfortable and awkward so you decide to speak up and introduce yourself. "Hello everyone I'm Y/n." One by one they all introduce them self there is: Clint, Thor, Bucky, Bruce, Wanda, Sam and Steve.

"So everyone this is my daughter Y/n Stark" Tony says while everyone smiles at you. "Good so now you have told them about your secret daughter" Nat says as she walks into the main room. "Since when did you have a daughter Tony?" Thor said.
"Since 23 years ago when I was born." You say as a slight laugh escapes from everyone including Thor. "So Y/n do you have any powers?" Wanda asks while playing with a red glowing blob in her hands. You look over to Tony with a questing look and he replies with a "Not that we know of." You give him a shocked look since he had never told you anything about you having powers before.