Chapter 2~ Purple Mist

"So Y/n if you would like we could help you train later on tonight if you want" Wanda asks in a peaceful tone. "Oh no I can't I still have to finish writing reports on Loki, maybe tomorrow." You reply in which makes everyone look at you. "What..?" You say. "How do you know about Loki that's secret information that only us and SHEILD know about." Steve says while sending a look at Tony. "Well who do you think finds out all the information for your missions," you say in a sarcastic tone. "You really think that my dad could do all that, he's not that smart." You add on while rolling my eyes as you walk to the lab "See you later."

-The Avengers POV-

"So why didn't you tell us you had a daughter?" Bruce asks. "Because it was for her own safety we haven't discovered what she is capable yet and she needs to be able to control it before she can just go out into the world properly."
"I could help her if you would like Tony?" Wanda asks him. "That would be great Wanda, so anyways what do you guys think of her." "I think she's great," Clint says. "She's beautiful" said Bucky. "I like her very much." Thor says "Very spiritual isn't she." Wanda adds. "Good because she will be coming on missions once we have figured things out." Tony tells the
team.

-You in the Lab-

"Ow," you say to yourself as you are sitting at the computer finding out information about Loki. A purple mists starts to form from your hands and you start to feel a bit dizzy. "Dad!" "Someone, please help!" Tony comes running in along with the others and he sees that you are on the floor with purple mist coming from your hands and surrounding you. He kneels down next to you and takes your hands in his. "If you don't mind." You nod Wanda asks you as she kneels down in front of you she is kneeling in front of you as well. She looks at your hands and the mist disappears and the pain stops. "What was that?" You ask as you look down at your now blistered hands. "That was your powers I think..." Tony says in a shocked tone and wide eyes. "Really what do they do?" You ask him eager to find out. "Well I'm not sure yet so we will have to run some tests on you, if you don't mind?" "Okay that's fine and also when I was using my 'powers' I felt a bit dizzy I don't know if that's bad or not." You say as Wanda and Tony both help you up on your feet so you don't fall. "Don't worry we will find everything out." Tony says to you reassuringly.

"She really is beautiful isn't she Bucky." Steve says to Bucky as they both looked at you with bright eyes.

"Alright Y/n just relax and don't move" Bruce says as he puts some injections into your arm. You start to feel drowsy and without knowing you slowly start to fall unconscious.

"Do you think she's alright its been hours now."