Valentine's Day

Charly Caruso & Adam Cole 

Charly Caruso is a beautiful women, who has many jobs in the WWE. Charly is highly respected by her peers  for her interviewing skills and always being professional. However, she seems to be missing one job and that is someone to  fulfill her needs . Charly has come out and stated, "She's single and can't commit into a relationship." The most loving day is coming- Valentine's Day. Charly is lonely on that day and this year she plans on making this year very memorable. 

Rumours around in the wrestling world became true, when Adam Cole broke up with his then ex- girlfriend and is now a single bachelor men and it's perfect for Charly, looks like she gets her wish a night with Adam Cole on Valentine's Day. 

Charly set her plan in motion. Charly plan is too surprise him at his hotel room. She's really impressed with the hotel he picked, very nice view, spectacular bathroom, and I love the bed-so many positions, to do on this bed. Charly is waiting for Adam to come home to find his Valentine present.

Adam Cole on the other hand, has been living and loving his life as a single men. He hangs out with friends, goes to clubs and just feels free. Adam leaves the club around 11pm, and heads back to his hotel, to rest for the night,  long day tomorrow. As soon as he checks in his room he sees a women, however not just any women it's Charly Caruso. 

Adam grabs a chair from the small dining area he has set up in his room, sits down by the door and tells her, "Crawl to me slowly, you have some explaining to do," Charly says, "Yes daddy." Charly listens and slowly crawls to Adam, he tells her to stop, then proceeds to ask her, "How did you get inside my room?" Adam is drinking a glass of scotch and waiting for an explanation from Charly. 

Charly says, "Well, I told the manager downstairs that your my husband, and I'm here to surprise you on Valentine's Day

Charly says, "Well, I told the manager downstairs that your my husband, and I'm here to surprise you on Valentine's Day." Adam sips his drink and continues asking her, "What do you want from me?" Charly respondes, " Well, I know I have publicly came out and said I'm single, but it's Valentine's Day and I need a cock inside of me," Adam takes another sip of whiskey breathes in and out and relaxes before talking to her, "Babe, if you want my cock (rubs his cock through his pants) come give me a lapdance." Charly nods her head, "Yes, daddy."

"Yes, keep going like that babe," Adam says. A few minutes later Adam picks up Charly and throws her on the bed. "Enough teasing me, and let's f**k this Valentine's Day away," Adam says. He opens her legs, and begins licking and eating her pussy. Charly screams out, "AHHHH YES DADDY, KEEP GOING. THIS IS ALL YOURS." Adam replies back, "When was the last time a guy has ever eaten this beautiful tasty pussy?" Charly, "Ummm...,"  Adam respondes, "Come on babe, don't be shy," Charly says, "OMG, this is embarrassing a few months ago is when I had a men eat my pussy." Adam replies, "OH GOD, this is going to be weekly thing." Charly is squirming around on the bed and begging for a release from Adam. He pulls out without her cumming and spins her body around and demands she stripes him from his clothes. Charly rips the button shirt off of him, takes off the belt, shoes, socks and boxers and sees his huge cock, and her mouth is watery, like DAMN I know Adam Cole is fine, but his cock just made him a 20/20.

Charly with hunger eyes just staring at Cole's cock. Adam says, "Oh, you want this, don't you? Yes, you do don't worry I'm going to make you feel so good." Adam lays on the bed, and tells her, "Come ride this dick RIGHT NOW." Charly hops on his dick and rides it like a cowgirl. "YES BABE BE A GOOD GIRL AND RIDE THIS, COME ON FASTER, DON'T STOP F**K, AHHHH YES SHIT DON'T YOU DARE STOP RIDING." Charly rides faster and faster  and Adam is breathing hard and enjoying this f**k. 

Adam notices Charly getting tired, so he decides to help her out. "OMG YES DADDY, F**K ME HARDER PLEASE," Charly moans out loud for everybody to hear in the hotel.  

*A knock is heard on the door* 

Kyle: Yo, bro the whole floor can hear you SHUT UP, WE ALL WANT TO SLEEP.

Adam: My bad man, I'll try shutting her up. Have a goodnight Kyle 

Kyle: Whatever man

Adam stops his movements in Charly and she cries a little, "Why did you stop?" Adam replies back, "because baby your too loud, and people are complaining, come on get on all fours on the bed and face the headboard and keep quiet." Charly says, "Okay Daddy."  Charly has position herself  on the bed and Adam is loving the view from behind. He insert his dick in her asshole and bangs in and out of her hole, and he grabs her hair for support. "AHHH F**K DADDY, YES POUND THIS ASSHOLE DADDY, IT'S ALL YOURS DADDY, OH GOD DADDY PLEASE MAKE ME SQUIRT," Charly moans out to Adam. Adam continues pounding hard at an incredible speed and he's not slowing down anytime down. Charly screams, "DADDY, I'M GOING TO CUM." Adam replies back "HOLD IT. F**K CUM YOUR SQUIRTING.''

Adam pulls out and lays on the bed, and she hops on reverse cowgirl with her legs wide open and her pussy stretched out. Adam bangs harder, harder, faster in her pussy. Charly screams out, "AHHHHHHHHHHH F**K I FEEL....." Charly squirts all over the bed onto the floor and some hit Adam face. 

Adam Cole: Lord God, that was so good, you drawn me out

Charly: Thank you

Adam: Your welcome babe, so what are you doing?

Charly: Getting dressed 

Adam: Stay the night and I'll treat you too breakfast 

Charly: Okay daddy

Adam: Give me 2 hours, and will go for shower f**k.