Christmas Special

Seth Rollins/ Sasha Banks.

Brandi/Jay White

Seth Rollins & Sasha Banks

"I'm The Boss, The Standard, The Blueprint and most importantly I'm the Face of the Women's Division and the SmackDown Womens Champion." Sasha Banks states as she address the crowd after pinning Becky Lynch - the current RAW Women's Champion at Survivor Series. Sasha Banks leaves the ring all smiles and heads backstage with arousing applause from Vince, Stephanie, Triple H, Shane, and many more. Sasha continues her walk backstage and is stopped by Seth Rollins.

Sasha rolls her eyes and gives him some attention. "Okay, Seth what do you want now?" Seth chuckles and says, "I'm just here to congratulate you on your victory against my wife." Sasha nods her head and says, "Thank you for that, now goodbye." Seth whines with a desperate voice and says, "Come on Sasha, please talk to me, I'm sorry I made you feel like nothing." Sasha replies, "Why? Why should I talk to you? After you cheated on me, then married my former best friend and here is the kicker you have a baby together. How the HELL DO YOU THINK I'M SUPPOSED TO FEEL? I loved you and you took a knife and stabbed me in the back. (Sasha in tears) I will never forgive you Colby Lopez. Sasha walks away and Seth is in disbelief, he broke the girl of his dreams and did something unthinkable.

2:00 am

A knock is heard on Sasha's hotel door. Sasha attempts to ignore it, however the bang is getting louder and louder. Sasha furiously got up from her bed, and opened the door and was not surprised to see Seth Rollins. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Sasha says angrily. Seth drunkenly responds, "you." Seth drunkenly kisses her hunger lips. Sasha pulls away and says, "What are you thinking Seth, do you know who my roommate is?" Seth walks inside her room and sees it Charlotte Flair sound asleep. Seth says, "All right, will just be quiet." Sasha lost in transition gives in and pulls Seth inside her room and quietly walked together too her side of the room. Sasha lays down and Seth lays on top of her.

Sasha asks Seth, "Are you really drunk?" Seth responds chuckles softly, "No, babe I knew exactly what I was doing when I banged on your door." The couple begin to passionately kiss, and Seth stops to removes his t-shirt and Sasha is amazed by his body and those abs. "You like what you see baby?" Seth says, and Sasha chuckles. The couple continue making out, because Sasha is in her pink bra and thong it's easier for Seth to tear them apart, however Seth becomes a little more aggressive and takes control. Seth tears her bra and thong apart, and kisses and bites her nipples, Sasha is a moaning and saying, "OH PAPI, YES KEEP GOING." Seth stops for momentality and whispers to Sasha, "Babe, you have to be quiet." Sasha nods. Seth inserts his fingers inside her pussy and moves in and out at a slow and fast pace. While Seth is fingering her, Sasha is rubbing his cock through his jeans. Seth stops his movement and stands up slightly to remove his jeans and boxers, and smiles at her and says, "Better?" Sasha nods her head in approval.

The couple continue they hot make out session, however Seth has other ideas

The couple continue they hot make out session, however Seth has other ideas. Seth begins lowering himself down her body and making sure every piece of her body has attention, before he devoured his meal. Sasha looks over at a still sleepy Charlotte Flair, and gives Seth the okay, to continue. Seth opens her legs apart, and licks inside her sensitive area. Sasha uses the pillow to bite into it, so she won't be able to scream or wake up Charlotte. Seth licks and eats over and over at a fast pace that he starts rubbing himself, and everything is steaming hot. He gets up and shares a kiss with her, and she lays him on the bed and for the first time is surprised by his size. "I don't know if I can fit all that in my mouth." Sasha says. Seth winks at her, and shoves his cock inside her mouth, she is caught off guard, however begins sucking like a pro. Seth is lost in transition, and in deep thoughts of how good his girl is giving it to him. "Yes, just like that keep sucking the champs cock." Sasha keeps going deeper and deeper and is choking on his dick, and makes a slight noise, but nothing too major. Seth lifts her head up, and looks into her eyes and says, "I'm not cumming in your mouth." Sasha got the hint.