The Office

Characters: Roman Reigns & Sasha Banks

Plot: Friday night and Mr. Reigns demands Sasha stay at the office, however it's not what she thinks. Find out.

Romans Reigns POV

Mr. McMahon called me earlier before, about he won't be here and I'm taking charge of SmackDown Live tonight. Earlier today Sasha said something in her interview , that her biggest competition is ME, The Tribal Chief , The Champion and The Face of WWE. I'm not surprised ever since my return to SmackDown Live, I have been on a hot market and with Paul Heyman right beside me nothing can't go wrong. However, I need to teach Sasha a lesson, what she said really pissed me off, she disrespecting my family and its legacy around wrestling. Everybody backstage knows that Sasha Banks always delivers and she is the face of Women Wrestling. After her segment with Carmella and Asuka, I have asked her to meet me in my locker room after the show.

Sasha Banks POV

Roman has asked me to meet him in his locker room after the show ends. I hope I'm not in trouble. I know what I said in the interview, I just hope he understand my point that I deserve more airtime.

*Sasha knocks on Roman's locker room and he yells, "Come in, close the door and lock it please."*

Roman: Sasha, just the women I want to see

Sasha: Everything okay Roman?

Roman: We need to talk

Sasha: Was is this conversation about?

Roman: For the life of me, I want you to help me understand why do you need more airtime here on my show?

Sasha: With all due respect Roman, I deserve more airtime on TV because if you have not notice I am the biggest draw in the ratings department.

Roman: But Sasha, you have been on top since January. Oh wait I'm sorry I was talking about Bayley the real winner. You came along later, because Bayley had all the glory and you needed something to be relevant. Both of you became Womens Tag Team Champions and then you started being the conversation of women wrestling.

Sasha: Who the hell are you to talking to? I am The Boss, The Standard, The Blueprint, The leader of the Womens Division and more importantly SmackDown Women Division

Roman: Babygirl, watch your tone

Sasha: You took a break from wrestling because you wanted to protect your family, your family's legacy and everything else. Roman you came back to work with Paul Heyman, if anything your his bitch, your the new Brock Lesnar.

Roman: *Roman is pissed* I said it before watch your tone with me

Sasha: No. You don't tell me what to do

Roman: I'm the head of the table, Tribal Chief, The Big Dog, Universal Champion, and Face of the WWE you have to respect me.

Sasha: Respect you? Please!!! You got relevant because you finally did something we all have trying to tell you to do

Roman: AND THAT IS WHAT?

Sasha: Stop acting like a second John Cena puppet BITCH

*As soon as Sasha said what she said, she left Roman furious, however, Sasha left and was surprised to see Seth Rollins standing outside his locker room.*

Sasha: Hey Seth, what are you doing out here?

Seth: Roman called me and told me you were going to run away without facing a punishment.