Your Job Is To Service Me

Finn Balor & Sasha Banks

Finn's POV:

"Finally, fucking finally." He shuts the car off and lets out a huge sigh. He couldn't believe he was home for two weeks. After six weeks straight of nothing but being on the go. Forty-two days of travelling from city to city with my co-workers. Forty-two, two-a-day showers stroking my own cock because I missed her. More than forty hours on a plane both ways, I'm home. And I for one can't wait to see her. Her hot little body withering underneath me. I suddenly let out a grunt and have to adjust myself in my jeans. I look down from growing crotch and up at my house, my eyes glazing over the pure lust and dominance. I have the next fourteen days off and I plan on using my days to my advantage. My hot, sexy, slutty wife will be naked the entire time, whether she likes it or not. I'm the man of the house and she will do exactly what I say. I slam my hands down on the steering wheel and pretty much growl at the thought of her. I can't take it anymore. So I fling the door open and get out. I slam the door shut, leaving my bags in the car. Before I can reach my front door, I get an unexpected phone call from my wife. Finn answers, " DADDY, DADDY, PAPI FIND ME PLEASE before it's going to be cum number 6," Finn says "Where the HELL ARE YOU?" Sasha responds, "FIND ME, DADDY, FIND ME." Finn opened his front door and begin looking for his wife. He begins his search in the living room, however he finds Sasha's heels on the couch.

 He begins his search in the living room, however he finds Sasha's heels on the couch

Finn says, " Her favourite heels."  His phone rings again and it's her, "Hi babe, did you find my heels on the couch?" Finn chuckles, "Actually I did, where are you babe girl?" Sasha replies, "This is fun, come on papi find me please. Daddy you have 6 minutes or I'm going to squirt. Anyways bye daddy, I'll see you soon." Sasha ends the call, and Finn continues to look for his wife. Next place is the kitchen, where he finds her torn jeans, and a little too his left on the dining table was her top. Finn used her t-shirt and rubbed against his cock, which is becoming hard and painful. Finn is becoming frustrated with his wife that she would do this to him and his cock. Finn runs upstairs to their bedroom in hopes of finding his whore, he opened the door and no one in site, however he did notice that the toys box was opened and the vibrator is gone. He calls his wife, "Please tell me you not using a f**king vibrator to pleasure yourself?" Sasha is moaning loud and says, "Daddy AHHHHHHHHH, F**K I'M SQUIRTING. Papi por favoe encuéntrame (Daddy please find me). Finn is stroking his cock while listening to his wife moan on the phone. "F**K CHRIST WHERE ARE YOU?" Finn says. Finn had an idea that just might work and end this torture that his wife has put him through, he's going to talk dirty to his wife on the phone, and he's going to try to figure out where the voice is coming from within the house.

Finn says, "Babe you said earlier that your squirting? I want to know how many times have you squirt and cum today?" Sasha responds, "Please don't be mad at me.... I cummed 6x and squirted 5x." Finn sighs in disappointment because he thought his wife knew better than to disobey his rules. "Babe, I know disobey your rules, and I'm so sorry but please Papi you have to understand....." Sasha says. Finn is not pleased with that word understand, he does not have to understand anything he's the man of the house and that's that. Sasha continues to plead to her husband to not get mad at her. Finn says, "What's the number one rule in the house?" Sasha shamelessly replies, "3x a cum/squirt per person." Finn walks downstairs to the main floor of their house, and searches the gym, jacuzzi, entertainment section, pool and as he was just about to give up, he's sees his office door slightly open and he hears a noise. He hangs up the phone, and drops it on the floor hoping it does not make a sound. He walks slowly towards his office step by step, he reaches his door and opens it slowly and he sees his wife on his office table, legs opened in matching red bra and panties fingers inside her pussy getting ready to squirt for the 6th time.