1:30AM

Liv Morgan and Austin Theory

Liv Morgan POV

"I can't believe he's not home yet. He was supposed to be home before midnight, so we can watch a Halloween movie together."

Liv got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea, when the door opened and closed signaling Austin is home.

"Hey baby, I'm home." Austin says.

Liv hears him, and ignores him for a moment because he promised he would be home soon.

Austin walks behind Liv to give her a kiss, but she walks away. He notices it and goes after her. He approaches her, and says "What did I do?" Liv replies back, "You told me you'll be home for 10, and it's 1:30 IN THE F**KING MORNING." I understand you want to hangout with your friends, but babe a promise is a promise. I need you here with me."

Austin feels very hurt by his decision into upsetting his girlfriend. He walks up to his girl and gives her hug and apologizes to her over and over. Austin says, "I'm sorry babe. I was caught up hanging out with the boys, but that's no excuse. The only thing I was thinking about was you tonight and your whole body." Liv replies, "I'm pissed off and your thinking about sex." Austin says, "Don't do that, I missed you all of you." Austin leaves trails off small kisses on her face. Liv lets out a small moan and he says, "I missed you tonight, I need you, I need my girl please baby?" Liv grabs his face and kisses him. Austin takes control of the kiss and signals for Liv to jump into his arms. 

Liv jumps into his arms, and Austin begins the walk upstairs to their bedroom for a night of passion. Once upstairs Austin closes the door with his foot and pushes Liv off from him, and she lands on the bed. Liv says, "Aggressive, I like." Austin smirks at what his girlfriend had to say. He gets on top of her and kisses her lips, than her jaw. Austin moves down her body and removes her top. He grabs onto her breast rubbing and licking them. Austin says, "My goodness my favourite part so round and beautiful." 

Liv is loving the attention she's  getting from Austin. This is what she has been looking for from Austin all day and night. Liv says, "Keeping going down." Austin goes down and removes the only thing that she has on... her RED thong.

"Babe, I've been waiting for you all day and night, please don't tease me." Liv says. Austin chuckles and says, "I can do whatever I want with you, but in this situation I understand babe." Austin tells Liv to get down on her knees and suck my cock. Liv eagerly gets down and zips his pants, lowers his underwear and sucks his cock. "OH MY... This is amazing, YES BABE KEEP GOING." Liv wastes no time she sucks off the precum then shoved his 7 inch cock in her mouth bobbing up and down. Liv pulled him closer to fuck her face. Austin tangled his fingers into her hair as he thrusted forward and Liv choked a bit. Austin released in her mouth and she happily swallowed all of it. 

He rips her from his cock and kisses her lips roughly. "I want you on the bed facing the wall on all fours, do you understand?" She nods her head rapidly and does what she's told to do. Austin goes behind her ass smacks it, then thrust in and out of her pussy. His hands grips her hips harder as he begins to thrust faster and rough. The sound of his hips clapping against my ass filled the room. Liv is moaning uncontrollably, and Austin is loving it. "Who makes you this wet?" Liv answers, " you do Daddy OH God f**k me!" Austin hand travels down to her clit  and rubs harder on it. 

Liv says, "Can I cum?" Austin says, "What's the magic word?" Liv moans and groans, "BABE, I CAN'T REMEMBER THE MAGIC WORD?" Austin chuckles, "Well, I guess I'm not stopping anytime now." Austin grabbed Liv's hair and put it into a ponytail while thrusting in and out. Liv finally remembers the magic word and yells, "PLLLLEEEAASSSSEEE." 

Liv release and breathes heavily and Austin releases on her ass. A few minutes Austin says, "You want anything to drink babe?" Liv replies back saying, "Babe, it's 4 in the morning, let's just go sleep." Austin nods his head and leaves the bed to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and comes back upstairs to cuddle with his girl. A few minutes into sleeping Austin says, "Babe, I like your ass when it's red." Liv smiles into her sleep.