Friday Night

Adam Cole & Sasha Banks

Storyline: What happens when mom and dad leave their teenagers at home for the night?

Story

Sasha's POV

I can't leave the house due to my brother being stupid as always.

Adam's POV

My sister is so mad at me. I accidentally had a house party. Short story mom and dad grounded both of us, here we are at home on Friday night.

Mom: Okay., your dad and I are leaving and will be back Saturday.

Dad: No parties, no friends, no drugs in my house. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?

*Sasha and Adam nod their heads. Parents leave*

Adam: Babe, do you want to watch a movie?

Sasha: First of all, I'm not your baby

Adam: I'm sorry sis I did not mean to ruin your plans

Sasha: Whatever

*Adam walks over to his sister and wraps his arms around my waist*

Adam: I'm sorry sis

Sasha's POV:

When my brother apologies, I know he's sincere about it because my brother is the sweetest person in history, however annoying sometimes, but he's good. My brother and I have shared kisses from here and there, and we have f**ked several times. He's so good in the bedroom and he has a long dick. Since it's Friday night and I have nothing better to do I'll just f**k my brother.

Sasha: Okay, I forgive you

Adam: So, about that movie?

Sasha: What movie would you like to watch?

Adam: Insidious

Sasha: OMG, that movie is scary I'm cuddling with you on the couch

Adam: That's the plan babe. You get the food and drinks and I'll start the movie.

Sasha: Okay, Papi

Adam: Love it when you speak spanish to me

*Both separated*

Sasha: Okay ready daddy?

Adam: Say it to me in Spanish

Sasha: Ok, papi listo

Adam: Sexy

*Movie begins*

*While the movie was playing Sasha removed her bra and threw it behind Adam*

Adam: Concentrate on the movie

Sasha: I can do both

Adam: You sure about that? Because last time you were loud and dad almost came running into your room to ruin our fun