shit's and giggle's

as me and sasha approached where everyone was gathered , i spotted everyone sitting where the gate to the plane was. mikasa, armin, jean, eren, and connie were all talking to eachother in a huddle. hange was sitting in one of the seats next to where everyone was crouded, legs crossed and a clipboard sitting on her lap, focused on whatever she was writing about. petra was collecting everyone's bag's, handing them to one of the flight attendants. why didnt they just put their bag's in luggage claim?....

levi was speaking with one of the flight attendants, back faced toward's us. nobody noticed me and sasha were walking toward them, so i decided to have a little fun.

"sasha..." i whispered in her ear, making her gasp dramatically.

"what! what!"

"bitch, i whispered for a reason.... anyways, i wanna suprise them. act like im not gonna make it, i wanna see levi and armin flip their shit!" i whispered loudly, earning a huge grin from sasha.

as we both tried to hold in our giggles, i ran to go sit down in a seat 5 rows down from where everybody was gathered around. putting my hood on to make sure nobody saw me, i looked back, waiting for their reactions. the look on armin's face almost made me lose it all. levi instantly started gazing around after sasha told him and armin 'the news', as if he was trying to look for me.

"i know you're fucking lying! i was literally just on the phone with her! is this some sort of joke?!" armin cried, falling onto his knees dramatically.

as i was too focused on seeing armin's reaction, i didn't realize that levi had left the group. where the fuck did he go?!

"uh.... sir? i dont think there are any seats around here. are you waiting for someone?" i heard the lady sitting next to me say, making me confused. turning my body around, looking at the sight in front of me, i yelped, jumping out of my chair instantly.

"you think this shit is funny? we've been waiting for you for atleast an hour, and here you are holding up everybody else's time with your shit's and giggle's. get your ass up so we can board this fucking plane!" levi groaned from above me.

he was furious.

oh god, i can feel the laugh tickle up my throat. i cant laugh.. i've gotta hold it in. as soon as that light yagami phrase popped up in my mind, my body began to betray me. i instantly started hollering, tears coming out of my eyes as i held my stomach from wheezing so hard.

"im so- holy shit! im so sorry!" i basically scream laughed in his face. levi did not look amused, not one bit. as he began to jolt towards me, i flinched back in my seat, holding up my arms in defense, still laughing. i would probably pee myself if this went on any longer.

"okay! okay! calm down peewee. im here, aren't i?" i smirked at him, my laughter finally died down.

"yeah, and you're an hour late! nobody has time for your bullshit, y/n... and, call me a peewee one more time and i'll stick my foot so far up your ass you'll be shitting in a bag for the rest of your life!" his eyes widened in anger. i pressed my lips together, trying to stifle my laugh from coming out again.

"it was a joke! no need to get rowled up there, buddy. and last time i checked, that's not how a professer should be speaking to their student... mr. ackerman. " i grinned. i knew i was making him more mad, but i couldn't help it, this was just too amusing.

i was the only student that had the balls to bite back at levi, i never understood why everyone was so scared of him. sure, he's kind of an asshole, but, how does that make him scary? i only find humour out of his behavior. he remind's me of a child

"im sorry for being late..." i smiled at him, turning and walking away to go greet armin. levi made a 'tch' sound, following behind me.

sneaking up behind a crying armin, i poked his sides with my index fingers, making him screech.

"get up you fucking pussy. why are you crying? get off of the floor, you're embarassing yourself!" i chuckled, kicking armin softly in the back.

he turned around with an astonished look on his face, tears rolling down his eyes. "y- you fucking bitch!" he punched me in the boob, causing me to lean foward, groaning from the pain in my left tit. "i thought you left you stupid whore! you really just made me embarass myself like that?!" he yelled, punching me in the other boob. we both began to smack eachother around, earning sighs from around us.

"punch me in my boob again.... i dare you. and you only did that to yourself... crying on the floor like a whimpy little bitch! who are you, eren?!" i bellowed.

armin instantly stopped his assault, his hand slowly rising up to his mouth trying to cover his smile. i pursed my lips and puffed my cheeks out, trying to hold in my obnoxious hollar for what felt like the 5th time today. looking around me, sasha and connie were damn near pissing themselves laughing on the floor, jean looked over at eren with a big, humurous smile on his face, waiting for his reaction. mikasa rolled her eyes, turning to go find petra, not seeming amused at all. eren finally spoke up, pointing his finger at me in disgust.

"shut the fuck up you black-haired bitch!" everybody went silent, looking at eren with a blank face, the urge to laugh immediately went back down my throat.

"eren... was that supposed to make us laugh?" jean questioned, breaking the awkward silence.

"w-what..? no! what? why would- no!" eren flushed in embarassment, only proving jean's question to be true.

as everyone continued to make fun of eren, a voice on the airport's intercom interrupted us, telling us to finally board the plane.

"alright, shit brain! you ready?" i glanced at armin, putting a thumbs up. he replied with a big smile, nodding intensly.

"alright brat's, everyone get in a line as we board the plane! people are going on before us so we need to be out of the way. as you're in the line, ill hand you guy's your tickets. don't fucking lose them! do i make myself clear?" levi announced, causing everyone to turn their attention to him.

"yes sir!" we all replied, heading towards the side of the gate to form in a single file line

AUTHORS NOTE
2nd chapter baby lets goooooo.... how we feeling about the story so far?