splash!

after sliding on my swim suit, i turned to the mirror and adjusted my top straps. i was wearing a red, cheeky underwire bikini. the underwire on my top was sticking into my ribs, making it hard for me to breathe. unfortunately, i had to deal with it as it was the only bathing suit that i brought with me.

turning my lower half around, i looked back into the mirror down to my ass, sticking my tongue out in approval. im hot, and were not going to pretend that im not.

chuckling to myself, i walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where sasha layed, looking around the room for my bag. spotting it, i stepped  over to it, grabbing my flip flops out of the side of my backpack. after sliding them on, i quietly skipped out of the bedroom and back down the hallway, heading toward the front door.

stepping into the hotel hallway, i spot a figure to the left of me from out of the corner of my eye. assuming it's one of the three boys, i turn my sight to the said figure, only to be suprised. why is he out here?

"why are you up?" i questioned him, beginning to pad toward my professor.

"i should be asking you the same question. are you about to go swimming? it's 2:30 in the morning...." levi furrowed his eyebrows, glancing down at me. i noticed his eyes begin to graze my body, but he quickly caught himself, reverting back to make eye contact with me.

"well uh... the boy's were kind of bored and talked me into going night swimming with them. is that a problem?"

"you guys aren't going down there alone... where are those bastard's anyways?" he leaned down to my level, face inches away from mine.

"i just came out to go get them, until i saw that you were out here. again, what are you doing?" leaning my face closer toward his, i put my hands on my hips and furrowed my brows humorously. we stared into eachothers eyes in silence for atleast 5 seconds, before i heard a door click from behind me.

"where is this bi- oh! there she is! damn, look at that a-" jean began to speak until he noticed i was standing with mr. ackerman. the three of the boy's began to stumble toward us, coming to a stop once they reached where we are.

"mr. ackerman?! wh- what are you doing here?" i could hear the panic in armins voice. he's terrified of levi, and the thought of him being intoxicated in front of his professor made him panic even more.

"are you shithead's drunk?" levi interrogated them, waiting for a response.

they all shook in fear, not knowing what to say at all.

"yes... they're drunk." i answered for them "there was wine in the freezer, so they all drank it. so what? they're adults, le- mr. ackerman..." levi's eyes widened after hearing you almost say his first name, his mind starting to wander somewhere else.

"you guys aren't going swimming. i dont wanna have to call an ambulance to complain that some drunk assholes almost killed themselves from drowning. go back to your room's, drink some water, and go the fuck to sleep; we have shit to do tomorrow... are you drunk too, y/n?" levi turned his attention back to me.

"no, im not. and seriously? you just had to come out here and ruin the vibe.... dont be like that! we're on vacation. we'll stay in the shallow end! pleaseeeeeee!" i begged. i grabbed his arm and wiggled it around, pleading with innocent eyes.