Rejected

Today is alpha Aden's party and everyone is expecting me to prepare EVERYTHING. I'm beyond pissed. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY FOR CHRIST- SAKE! We should be out celebrating my final shift not a self observed alpha. And not to mention it's not even a special occasion party! There just having it to have it!

*Skip to the party*
|Something bad is going to happen I can feel it| my wolf said.
"I have the same feeling. But let's just get through this and then we can plan our leave."
|Alright but if any of those snotty nose brats or stuck up alphas come at us your final shift might just have to come a little early|

The party is all set up and people are starting to come in. I get some hateful glares and some with sympathy. Than after a few minutes the alpha comes in along with my dad. Than the most intoxicating sent hit me. It was a mix of coconut and ocean, it was so calming. I started following it and where it ended stood alpha Aden.

WHY HIM?! My wolf shouts internally. I'm surprised! Usually wolfs are the ones so hung up on their mates.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the words I never wanted to hear. "I alpha Aden of the blue moon pack reject you Kelly as my mate and Luna." I looked at him with so much anger and disgust that I thought I seen him shiver a little then I said. "I alpha Kelly reject you pathetic accuse of an alpha as my mate." Everyone went silent including Aden. No one knew I was an alpha until now. Crazy how a mere title can have so much effect.

Hey amber(my wolfs name) what do you say about leaving this hell hole a little early?
|it would be my honor|