Bigger picture

*Kelly's pov*
I woke up in a different setting. It was was beautiful. The waterfall shimmered under the moon light, pink flowers bloomed everywhere, and something about this place makes me so calm that I just want to forget about all of the problems I've ever had.

"Hi Kelly" someone said from beside me. My head jerked in her direction. She was stunning. The clothes wore were so elegant.

"I've brought you here to let you know something very important. The rogue problem is actually so much more than that. I can't let you know exactly what it is but I need you to train your warriors harder than you ever had. Also I'm making Ethan hybrid because he will most definitely need it." She spoke in the calmest voice.

"Wait, who are you?"
"I'm the moon goddess hun, your mom." Her smile was as bright as the moon.

THE WHAT NOW? I'm talking with the moon goddess?! How did I not notice?! My mom?!

"B-but my mom died in a car accident."
"She was your earthly mom, she was a spawn for me since I couldn't have you on my own. Hun you were created for something extraordinary, don't let your past get in the way of your future."

Before I could say anything else I was pulled out of the dream. Was it a dream? No that felt all to real.

What did she mean by the rogue problem was much more?

When I looked over Ethan was laying down beside staring at me with the sweetest smile.

"Did you have a dream?" I asked
"Yeah actually, it was the moon goddess. She said something about the rogue problem being more than what it seemed, that she was going to turn me hybrid, and that she's your mom, I knew you were special. Just couldn't put my finger on it. Why?"

"Because I had the same dream. We need to train the warriors harder"

"Alright but for now..." Ethan says as he hovered on top of me. "Let me spend time with my precious mate" 

*Ethan's pov*
I knew something was different about my mate. When I found out she was the moon goddesses daughter I wasn't surprised but then again I was like holy shit.

After spending the morning laying with Kelly I started feeling intense pain. Then I heard 3 voices other than my wolfs. I started to panic but I remembered what the moon goddess said.

"Hello there, I'm your demon, Zeus, The jolly spirit standing beside me is your angel ,Dan, your vampire ,Zack, is over there and, your wolf is right beside him. As you should know."

There personalities were all different. My demon was evil, obviously being that he is a demon, my angel seemed like he was always happy and cheerful,  and my vampire seemed like the sly, laid back type of guy. Figured I'd get along with my Vampire the most.

"Alright let's get started with your shifts!"

After a few hours of a huge amount of pain and Kelly's calming words it was finally over.

*Kelly pov*

DAMN. And I thought Ethan couldn't get any hotter. His hybrid side made me want to climb him like a tree and-. Let's not get into that. I'll spare your little ears.

It's now our 4th day of training. Me and Ethan decided that we will be moving on from stamina and going into how to know what moves to send and how to send them. We will need to train them faster if what the moon goddess says is true.

"Okay guys! Today we will start on your moves! First me and Ethan will demonstrate what moves would be best for you to do in certain situations."

Me and Ethan stepped into the circle and I turned making sure he was facing my back. The I gave him the signal to lunge at me. As soon as I felt he was close enough I ducked punching him in his admin.