Let the games begin!

We are a few minutes into running our first mile and I could already see wolves getting tired. After the first 30 minutes half of the group tapped out while me and and Ethan were still going strong. Our goal was to keep running until all of the warriors tapped out and that's what we are going to do.

In the end there were 60 Wolves in my group, 96 in Ethans, and 123 in Jayden and Andy's group. There number of warriors were big but nothing compared to other packs but there neighboring pack have there back. Since the people in my group tapped out last they will be learning basic trading first but it will get harder over the next couple of weeks. The people in Ethans group will start off with building their stamina up then will come up to basic training with my group. Jayden and Andy's group will be learning extra about building up stamina, they will be working on stamina for the longest and then they can come up to basic training.

For the next few hours we taught our groups about how to predict opponents moves, how to dodge, and which moves will cause the most damage.

After training and decided I wanted to let my hybrid side out. I decided to let my angel out first because she's been begging for the past few days. I let out my wings and flew through the wind. I love this feeling. Especially when theirs a sunset.

*Ethan's pov*
So she's a hybrid alpha. I rejected a hybrid alpha for some cheating slut. I have to get her back. No. I will get her back.

*Aden's pov*
I love when Kelly brings out her angel side. The way she just admires the view is just beautiful.

I turn around to see Aden staring at her in the same way. I swear to the moon goddess if he tries anything this whole pack will burn to the ground. I've been itching to do it ever since I heard Kelly's story. I decided to go in the pack house to wait for Kelly and this old man. His name is John it sounds familiar but I can't get who he is.

*Kelly's pov*
I'm on my why back to the pack house and in the back yard stood my mate, my dad and Aden. I'm guessing Ethan didn't know who my dad was because if he did my dad would be at the pack hospital right now.

" YOU'RE HYBRID?!"my dad basically yelled.

"No imma chinchilla" I said sarcastically.

"Don't use that tone with me young lady. You know I don't like people being sarcastic." My dad said as his anger levels rose.

"And I didn't like the fact that you beat me everyday until I needed visits to the pack hospital but you did that anyways, right?"

I was to caught up with my dad that I didn't even notice that Ethan was the angriest he's ever been. If I didn't know him I would be sorta scared. The next thing I know Ethan has my dad pinned to the wall looking ready to kill.

"Tell me one reason I shouldn't kill you right now." Ethan had every ounce of venom in his voice.

"STOP! He's my  betta!" Aden yelled.

"And that gives him permission to put his hands on my mate?" Ethans voice was booming and I could see his wolf trying to come out. His claws were digging through my so called dads side.

"N-no, but killing him right now won't be a good idea. He's been helping me keep this rogue situation in check and I think he could really help us in the end."

Ethan let my dad live. Sadly. But I knew I didn't want my dad to die. I wanted every bit of pain to come his way rather I sent it or someone else.

Sorry this part is a little shorter I have writers block atm.