Oh wow😮

It's the next morning and today is the day I start training. I'm actually excited! I've wanted to be a warrior since I was ten but I was never allowed the chance.
I get ready and decide to wear a black jogging suit that showed of my abs and muscles.

My hybrid side has been clawing at me to let them out and I might just try and test it out today. Who knows. Mainly excited to use my wings.

I walk down to the training grounds and see all of the warriors their ready to train. They all turn their heads to look at me. I get a few whistles from the unmated wolfs and a few growls from the men that our obviously sexist. When is Ethan going to get here because my annoyance levels are slowly rising.

Ethan pops up from the corner with the bitch that tried me. I wonder why.

"I don't feel good about this"  my demon side said
Neither do I but let's go I need to punch something.

"OKAY! Let's get started!" Ethan said
"First we need Kelly ,my mate, to start off by showing us what she already knows." "Anyone willing to step into the fighting ground with her?"

"Me!" I looked over to see the bitch that always has her eyes on my mate. This will be hella fun.

"What are the rules?" I asked. "Fight until one of you taps out you can break bones all you want but nothing that will kill each other." One of the men
In the crowd said.

She steps into the mat and tries to claw me first but I grab her arm and twisted it until I heard a crack. She winced but got up and tried to lunge at me. I hoped up and kicked her in the rib. She fell on the floor hard. Now it was my turn to lunge I hopped on top of her and started sending punches. Then she shifted into her wolf and so did I. Everyone was shocked at how I fought and how big my wolf was but I'm going easy on her. I would love to just snap her like a twig but rules go against it. She lunged at me again but instead of moving I waited til last minute to duck and grab her by her leg, break it, and that's when she gave up.

Just before I left out she said the one thing that could bring me to the brink of going ballistic. "You should have died in that car accident. I bet your mom and brother would be a better replacement for your sad excuse of a life, maybe your dad wold even be happy." How the hell did she even know that?

After that all I seen was red the next thing you know my demon pops out and I'm floating in the air with  my hand wrapped around her neck while I'm shaking with nothing but anger.

"Say that one. More. Time" I said in a voice that caused her to shake in fear as if me being a demon didn't do the job.

Everyone looking at me shocked yet their glad to see someone put her in her place, especially Ethan. I wonder why.

I calmed down and decided i didn't want to kill her. My angel side was against it.

I slowly put her down and turned back into my human form. Ethan was lookin at me with a lustful look on his face.

"What".
"Your demon is so hot" he said with a smirk.

|DAMN RIGHT I AM| my demon yells and I internally giggled.

Next thing you know I start feeling like I'm in a lake of fire. I felt like I was going straight into the sun. Then I realized its my heat. Landon picks me up bridal style and brought me to what I assume to be his room.

He layed me down and asked me if I was ready to mate. I said yes full heartedly. I knew he was mine from the day we meet and i've been ready since.

He starts to rip our clothes off and for a second he just stood there admiring my body then he pressed his lips against mine starting a passionate kiss. He lightly kissed until he stopped at my breast and started sucking on them. It felt so good, it sent sparkles all up my body. I moaned softly when he brought his lips to my clit and started sucking on it. When he was done he entered me. It hurt for a lot for a little but it started feeling so good after. He speed up the pace while he marked me and I marked him. At this point I knew the whole house heard our moans but I didn't care. I was only focused on me and Ethan.