Shocker

For the next hour me and Ethan talked about our likes and dislikes. Including our mutual dislike of pineapple on pizza. I actually learned a lot. His favorite color is blue, he loves watching comedy movies,and he has a weird fetish for chocolate (so do I)

He  told me that we are having a dinner to officially thank me for saving his little sister. I told them that they already thanked me enough but they insisted.

I got ready and decided to wear a black skintight dress and the black wedges that Ethans mom let me borrow. I looked in the mirror and this is one of the first times I actually felt beautiful. My blue eyes stood out against the black dress, my hair was down my back and shiny, my figure was curvy in the right places, and honestly I just have been feeling way more happier these past few days.

*Ethans pov*
God Kelly is beautiful! It took every bit of control I had over my wolf not to mate and mark her. After we had talked about her past I mentally made it my mission to protect every aspect of her life. I wanted to run over to her old pack and slaughter all of them (knowing very well I could).

I'm getting ready for our dinner. The only thing I'm worried about is Jenny. She was invited for some odd reason. She thinks she has some kind of control over me because her parents think we're are going to be together. The only reason me and my parents played along was to keep peace. If a war happened their would be a lot of losses that I would not be able to take even if I do come out victorious.

*Kelly's pov*
I walk out of my room along with Ethan down to the dinning room. Everyone looks at me and Ethan (mainly me) in awe. Except for one girl. She keeps glaring and I'm beginning to get annoyed, so are my hybrid sides. So I say something not even looking at her.
"Why is the blonde girl on the end glaring at me like I just murdered her dog?" I asked making sure annoyance was clear in my voice.

She glared at me even harder and said. "I'm just wondering why this pathetic little wrench is sitting at this table"

This time I looked at her with one of my stone cold but I'm gonna kill you looks and said. "Oh sweetie I am far from that, but you?" She looked uncomfy, that look always does the trick. I stifled a laugh.

She growled and barred her teeth. At that point me and my hybrid side were beyond pissed. So I let out the loudest table shaking growl. Everyone looked shocked and to be honest so was I.

The girl that tried to insult me was now shaking with her head bowed, yet I'm the pathetic one. How ironic.

After that intense moment I heard a cough from the alpha.  He changed the subject and asked. "So how did you fight off 3 rogues all by yourself?"

"I've been training for 9 years." "And I was angry so I had to blow of some steam"
"We would like to thank you and also see if you would like to train with the warriors." The Luna said.

Being a warrior has actually been a dream of mines for years but I never got the chance because of my idiot dad. "Yes yes yes!! Thank you so much you have no Idea how much this means to me!"

She gave me a mother like smile that made
Me feel so at home and safe and said. "Your welcome sweetie we know you would make a great addition to
The squad."

"And guess who your training with... This guyy" Ethan said pointing both of his thumbs at himself. I let out a giggle.

*Creggs POV (Ethans dad)*
That growl that Kelly let out was almost enough to make even me submit and by the looks of it the same with Ethan. There is something more to her than any of us know maybe even Kelly.