E.J. x Toby

Smut- requested by @Raylin_ Morena

Toby and I are out on a mission, killing humans and making our existence known. It was a slow night, though. not many people wander into our camp anymore. Toby and I were making out against a tree, him pinning me against the trunk. I was so hard, painfully hard. Toby moved his hand down my side, to my front, and lightly squeezed my dick. "ah~ Toby~" moaned out. he started rubbing his hand against my member. "mmm- what a good little slut.already so hard, and i'm barely touching you." He spoke low in my ear.

(Toby pov)

Jack was so hard, secretly i was too. he looked so sexy pinned up against this tree. Fuck, I just want to turn him around and slam into him. so I did.

I pulled Jack forward and turned him around, bending him so his hands were on the tree trunk. In one swift motion i pulled his pants to his ankles. Sliding my pants down, I slammed in to the base.

(E.J. pov)

Toby slammed into me all at once. "OH~~ FUCK~~~" I screamed. Toby pulled out to the tip and slammed right back in over and over making me scream. "toby, E.J. we talked about this." Slender appeared behind toby. "Sorry, boss. it was a slow night, we got bored." Toby shrugged, pulling out. "whatever, just get back to the mansion." We pulled our pants up and started walking back to the mansion, me limping a little bit.

(Toby pov)

Once we were back in the mansion and in our room, I slammed E.J. against the wall, kissing him roughly. "where were we?"I grunt out. " I believe you were fucking my brains out.' He responded. I smirked, turning him around and ripping both our pants off. I quickly slammed into him again and start moving in and out at a fast and hard pace. "Ahhhh~~ f-fuck Daddy~~you feel so good. ah~~!" he yelled. "that's right, slut. Who do you belong to, hmm?" I asked while thrusting. "AAAHH~~ YOU~~ I~I BELONG TO YOU~~"He screamed/moaned, cumming on the wall. The feeling of his walls closing around me making reach my limit and cumming all over his walls. "Aww~ look and my baby. All tired out and messy." After cleaning up, we went to bed, E.J. laying his head on my chest and me wrapping my arms around his torso.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finally finished it. sorry it took so long.