Ticcimask

Slight smut

Masky and Toby have liked each other for quite some time now, but neither of them could find coverage to tell the other. Masky's best friend, Hoodie, could tell that the two proxies were madly in love, and it irritated him that they were so oblivious. So, he thought up a plan.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(Masky POV)

Hoodie came I to our room and told me we were going to play seven minutes in heaven. We all sat in a circle as E.J. reached I to a box that all our names in it, and pulled two out.
"Jason and L.J." He announced. The two got up and walked to a closed. After their time was up, they both walked out, L.J. with fresh hickeys and Jason with a smirk. After they sat down, e.j. picked to more names.
"Tim and Toby." My eyes widened and I quickly looked at Toby. He was blushing, omg. We slowly got up and walked to the closet.

(Toby POV)

I shut the door behind us, the blush on my face getting darker. Luckily the room was dark, so Masky couldn't see my face. We stood on opposite sides for almost two minutes. They masky walked over and grabbed my face, kissing me deeply(neither of them had a mask on). When he pulled away he whispered "sorry" against my lips. This cause me to twitch. He went to walk away, but I grabbed his wrist.

(Masky again)

I felt Toby grab my wrist. I turned to look at him and notice him blushing through the darkness. "W-wa-wait."
He stuttered. "C-c-can you-ou do i-it ag-again-n?" He asked. I just smirked and pushed against the wall, wasting no time reconnecting our lips. I lip his bottom lip asking for entrance. He parted his lips and I slid my tounge into he mouth. We started to fight for domonince, me obviously winning. We kissed until we needed air.
After I pulled away from his mouth, I moved down to his neck and started sucking. "A-ah..... M-m-masky" He quietly moaned. I released his and whispered in his ear "We should go upstairs." He nodded vigorously. We opened the door, walking past everyone and up the stairs. Let's just say we didn't sleep much that night ;)