Yes, Officer~(Grinny cat x Smile dog)

a/n: Please request ships.

Warning:smut, cop x criminal, Smile top

Request: honeytea123

        ******
(Smile POV)

      I woke up in my cell. Today makes two years since I was arrested. I got up and went to the bathroom. When I was done, I went out to the yard. That was when I spotted....him. A guard that goes by the name Grinny. He had the most handsome face.....and the best ass. I walked over to him and, without saying a word, dragged him to the bathroom. I pushed into a stall and he just looked at me. "It's about time."

(Grinny POV)

      I have been waiting for him to do something since he got here. He is so hot and is so dominating. I walked over, pushing him against the wall and kissing him. He flipped us so I was against the wall. He moved back, going do and kissing my neck. "Mm~" I moan, muffling it with my hand. He pulled away, looking my in my eyes  he gently grabbed the hand covering my mouth and pulled it way. "I want to hear you~" He purred. He went back down to my neck. I moaned kinda loud when he found my sweet spot.

           *Time skip to the good stuff*

      I was sitting in Smile's lap, our clothes thrown on the floor. "Are you going to be good for me? Take my all in and ride like a good little boy?" He huskily whispered in my ear. Not trusting my voice, I nodded my head. He lifted me up and slammed my down on his cock. Without waiting, started thrusting up into me. "AAHHH~~" I moaned loudly and began bouncing in time with his thrusts. I moaned loudly, yelling his name when he hit my prostate. " Ahhh! Smile, HARDER!" He started to slam me down and thrust into me and and inhumane pace, hitting my g-spot everytime. "FFUUUCCCCKKK!" I yelled, Cumming all over our stomachs. He released inside of mile with a groan. Pulling out, he sat me on his lap. I looked at him while panting. "We should do this again." I said. "Yes, officer~"
-----------------------------------------------------------

@Raylin-morena O will have your request out tomorrow.

      Peace, and my Satan smile up at you✌