Locker Room (Perrentes smut)

Tony POV
I ran until my legs were numb. "T-Tony hey." My best friend Jaime gasped while he caught up to me. "I hate running this mile." he gasped out.

We were currently running laps on our schools front lawn. "Oh and Mikey boy over there has his eye on you." Jaime chuckled and winked at me. Jaime is the only person that knows I'm gay other than my old best friend from my old school Hayley. Gym class ended finally, I get go home since it's my last period. I walked to my locker, averting my eyes from the sexy guys in my gym class, and the ugly guys for that matter, I do not want to see your fat rolls.

I made it to my locker with out any 'problems' I got out my towel I really needed a shower, and rather not leave smelling disgusting.

The other guys were filing out of the room, and only a few took showers. Pigs. I'm the only one left in the locker room, yay! Oh no I was wrong only the most sexy guy in the entire school was with me in the shower room. Micheal Christopher Fuentes. His toned abs, his smooth chest, strong arms, and of corse his medusa piercing. Dear Geesus Way help me!

"Hey can I borrow soap?" Mike asked. Oh mike baby you could borrow anything you want.
"Yeah sure." I said. I walked over to him with my soap bottle.
"Thanks." he said still looking at my body, I started to think he was checking me out. That's crazy.
"Like what you see?" I asked while chuckling.
"Yeah actually." he said bluntly.
WAIT WHAT?!?! Before I could think he was pinning me against the wall. He was a bit taller than me by about four inches, okay he was much taller than me. He then started roughly making out with me. He glided his tongue against my lip making me gasp, he took this opportunity and slipped his tongue into my mouth. My skin burned when his touched me, I was getting quite aroused. He started kissing and biting my neck. I tried to stifle a moan but it didn't work.
"I found it." He said quite proud of himself.
"P-please m-mike I-i n-need you." I said trying to not moan.
His eyes widened, next thing I knew he was making out with me again, his tongue started exploring my mouth again. I started to grind against his "area" I need that friction.
"Nnugghh" I moaned into mike's mouth.
He then got down on his knees and put my whole member into his mouth. He had a amazing mouth, and tongue. He swiped his tongue on my tip, and bobbed his head back and forth.
"M-mike I'm g-gonna cum!" I moaned he then stopped. I whimpered at the loss of his touch.
"You don't cum until I'm inside of you." he said.
He pushed me up against the wall again, and lifted my hips onto his. He thrusted into me, making me wince in pain, he started thrusting faster, the pain turned quickly into pleasure. I moaned his name again, and again.
He came inside of me, and I came on our stomachs. He let me down, and we cleaned our selves. He got dressed, I did the same. Before he walked out he said.
"Same time Monday?" I nodded.