Back to Earth (Peterick)

Patrick's POV

I looked him straight in the eye. He stood before me with a a deep glare, and a light smirk. I reached for him, and he reached for me. Our hands connected a electric shock passed through my body. Joe looked to us, and then the crowd smiling.

I looked out to see thousands of people cheering, and clapping for us. From my peripheral vision I saw a drumstick fly to the crowd. As we walk off stage I hear the chants "One more song!" "One more song!"

"What do you think guys?" I ask. They looked to each other their minds made up.

We walked on stage for the last time that night. The beginning to Steve Aoki's song Back to Earth started playing, along with Joe, and Pete I joined in not long after. Andy's drumming pounded into my skull, I looked from the crowd to Pete. Pete looked to me for what seemed like the millionth time that night.

The song was almost over, but I never wanted it to end. I felt higher than the time I actually tried drugs. My legs suddenly got heavy, and I was falling. Then darkness.

Pete's POV

From the corner of my eye I saw Patrick falling. It was almost in slow motion, before he hit the ground I grabbed him. Joe, and Andy rushed over, but I took medical a little longer.

"Thanks for coming guys, we're going to have to cut it short there." I heard Andy say nervously into the mic.

"Patrick?" I asked if he could hear me.

"Pete? What happened?" Patrick asked.

"It doesn't matter, how are you feeling?" As I said that medical got there.

"I'm tired." He yawned. "I want to take a nap." He said then curled up into a ball on Petes lap/chest.

Medical tried to pick him up, but Joe calmly and quite literally picked them up, and slung them over his shoulder.

"Come on boys he just needs space, and sleep." Joe said walking away with the nurses.

"Joe put them down!" Andy said running after him.

After that I picked up Patrick bridal style, and carried him to the bus, where I laid him in his bunk.

"Pete will you cuddle with me?" Patrick asked sleepily. He looked, and sounded adorable.

"Yeah sure." I replied, and climbed in with Patrick.