Keep on Dreaming (Perrentes)

Tony's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping. I always hated the sound of alarm clocks. I got up from my comfy bed and set my feet on the cold wooden floors of my bedroom. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair, and brush my teeth.

"Tony breakfast is ready!" My mom called from downstairs.

"I'll be down in a little while." I called back.

I chose to wear a SnapBack, a Key street tank top, and some grey skinnies. I walked down the stairs to be greeted by my family. I had about thirty minutes to get to school so I took a piece of toast, said bye to my family, and skateboarded to school. Today I felt a little different, off I guess. I arrived to school, and got to first period in the nick of time. I sat next to a random girl that I don't remember.

The class was boring, the teacher was boring, everything was boring, I felt really confused. I saw my best friend Mike, and he walked up to me.

"Hey Tony what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing, but I feel kinda weird today."
I reply.

"Hmm, did something happen?" He asked

"No but - I don't know, I feel pretty confused." I say.

"Well I think you should take it easy today." he said.

"Yeah." I say.

The fire alarms go off, and suddenly I'm being pushed by a bunch of people. Mike, and I get separated. The crowd pushes me outside. I see the fire spreading fast. I try to go back in for Mike, but someone grabs me.

I don't care who grabbed me, but I hit them in the stomach, and run back inside to try to find Mike. I run around looking frantically, people get out but Mike isn't in the bunches of people.

"Mike!" I yell "where are you?!"

"Tony!" Mike yelled he was behind a broken piece of ceiling. He was stuck behind it.

"Mike, I'll get you out okay." I say.

"No you should get out of here, where you're safe." he says.

"But I can help." I whimpered.

"No you can't, it's okay. If you go now you'll be okay." He says.

"Mike." I start crying.

"Tony please go." He chocked out. "I love you." he says.

I was pulled out by the firemen, I screamed, and cried. I wanted to be with Mike. The light was the first thing I saw coming out of the building, a blinding light.

"Tony." A familiar voice said. "He's not waking up." another voice said. "Tony we're on in a hour." The voice says.
I open my eyes to see Mike, and Jaime.
I was sleeping on a couch in the Pierce The Veil tour bus.

"Hey you okay, you sounded distraught while you were sleeping." Mike said.

"I was having a nightmare." I reply. Jaime was then pulled off the bus by his hair by Vic.

"Vic- ow stop that hurts." was all we heard from Jaime as he was pulled to the venue by Vic. Mike, and started laughing.

"So what was the dream about." Mike asked.

"Well we were in school, and we were going to our next class, and there was a fire, and you were trapped, and I was pulled out of the fire, and you like died." I rambled. Mike hugged me after I explained.

"I'll try not to die in your dreams." he said.

"Promise?" I asked. he stuck out his pinky finger, and I wrapped mine around his.

"Promise." he said, and he kissed my head.