"Chapter five

Sorry it is a short chapter this time.

     Anna's POV:

     "I will get it for you" i said softly. "no i should get it, just si there and wait for me." Luke said a bit firm. "No, you sit here and wait for ME. I said firmer than he did. "Bu...fine" luke pouted. Iuntagled our bodies, got up, and kissed his head. I put on my pants and headed to the front door.

     I got to the door and opened it. Ashton. Of all people it had to be ashton. "What are you doing here" the spawn of satan said. " i could ask you the same thing." I said while crossing my arms. " well i came here for answers, it looks like i am interupting yours and lukeys little sex session." Ashton assumed. "We were NOT having sex. In fact we are waiting until marriage to do that." I informed. He just stood there and looked like he just heard his family died. He snapped out of it and asked "so you and him are ... boy.friend. and. Girl. Friend" he asked while pointing at me and then upsairs. "Engaged" i corrected him. "Ok, i have a lot more questions now. And they need answers." He demanded. "Fine" i said stepping back while opening the door more, for him to come in.

     As he sat dowm i said. " let me just go get luke." " yeah, go do that." He said like i was captin obvious. I glared at him and headed upstairs to get luke.

     "Luke it was ashton and we have to explain to him why we are engaged." I said innocently. " you told him." He yelled at me. " yeah, we talked about this. I do NOT want to be treated like i am so worthless to you that you wont even let your friends know that we are engaged." I snapped. " so if you would care to join me downstairs to catch ashton up on what is going on in his best friends life." I say while walking o the doorway. " you know what, i will join you. If it makes you happy." He said happier. "Good" i said pleased with my self.

     We both headed downstairs to the couch. " so where should we start." Luke said while sitting down. "From the beggining." Ashton growled. "Aww lashton at its finest." I said sarcastically. Luke gave me a 'what the fuck' look before turning to ashton. I started before luke could. " i cant remember much, but i know that nine and a half month before i was born, my fathers semen traveled through my mo..." ashton innteruppted befor i could finish. " not that far back. Idiot." " One, dont fucking talk to the love of my life that way." Luke started but ashton, once again, innterupted." Well if she wasnt such a bitch,slut,  and a moron, i wouldnt call her one." " get. The fuck out of my house. NOW." Luke growled." Woah baby calm down. You scare me when you get this way." I whispered in his ear. His face softened when i said that and continued what he was saying. " two, it all started whe we were twelve. I had this huge crush on her. She would not pay attention to me no matter what i did. So i decide i would be her bully. It would surely get her attention. So i would go to her house everyday and beat her up. But i would tell her parents when they asked why i was there that i was just cheaking up on my best friend. They did not suspect that i was her bully. Her parents believed my lie and let me come over every day. And about 2 months ago our parents still thought my lie was real. And at our annual first day of school dinner, they arranged a marriage for us." Luke paused and then started again. " we had to live in this house they bought us and share a room. i tried to be nice to her but it ended in her in the middle of the road and hit by a truck. She almost died. So i tried to ignore her to keep her safe. But she ended up getting hurt anywayy by cutting herself because she thought i loved her.we then argued and then made up before you got here." He said " so i lied about everything. I would never try and hurt, cheat, or have sex with anyone else but her. Although, we are waiting for marriage." He finished. " so now you cant tell anyone else. We want to tell them." I joined in. "Ok,so you two do not love each other but are being forced to marry." Ashton said confused. "NO, No, no. I love her with all of my heart." Luke said while kissing my neck. It started to get heated. I felt lukes hand traveling up my thigh but was stopped by ashtons voice. " i thought you were waiting until marriage." Ashton said. "We are, but that does not mean no frickle frackle." i stated. " ok, so there is a party going on tonight. Would you like to go." Ashton asked us. "Why not." Me and luke said.

     Ok guys that was chapter five. I have decided that i will update as close to a saturday as possible. Also i got a cat. His name is orion.

     The song is ' I Cant Remember' by 5 Seconds of Summer.

     Talk to you later my spontaneous readers.