chapter 6

Hey guys so this is my second time writing this because my phone decided that it would be funny to erase the whole chapter. But i would like to dedicate this chapter to 5SOSGIRL05 because she is the most amazing person on this planet and deserves the most. Me and her have been talking for about two months now and she is the best friend i never had when i was growing up. So please go to her profile and check it out please. Ok here is the long awaited chapter 6.

Anna's POV:
     i was getting ready for the party tonight. I took a shower and got out my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I then shaved, WHAT DO YOU MEAN TMI everyone does it at some point. But i was washing my thighs and it stung like a bitch. I look down past my hootinanny and see the words worthless and fat cut into my thighs.

     What if luke loving me is acctualy a sick joke? Who am i kidding he probably has never loved me. I mean it does not make sence that you number 1 bully since you were 12 only bullied you because he likes you.That sort of stuff only happens on wattpad.

     I dont know what came over me but i just broke down crying. Luke came running in and quickly turned of the water. He came in and sat me down while hugging me. I dont care that he is seeing me naked at this point. "Are you ok babe?" He asks me with a very realistic worried voice but no i am not falling for his tricks again."No I am not ok. Go away you don't even love me, so why are you here?" i snapped at him. "where did you get that ide-" he stopped himself as he saw the words on my thighs." oh babe wh ywould you think that. i want to spend my whole life with you. i want to have kids with you (hehe) and start a family with you and only you. so please don't ever look at the wrong words on your thighs. they don't even come close to what you are. you are smart, gorgeous, funny, sarcastic, loving, and everything i want and more. no matter what anyone says you will always be the most beautiful words." he said. " now lets get you washed up. he finished washing me and i washed him. we got dressed. i started to put my make-up on but when i tried to find it, it was not there. 

     "LUKE, GIVE ME MY MAKE-UP." i yelled at him. " i can't i took it to the dumpsters and the trash truck already came." he siaid." plus you don't even need it." he said. " you may not think so, but what about everyone else. they will just make fun of me more." i said crying. " i won't let them." "fine but tomorrow i am getting more." " fine." i grabbed my stuff and left. 

     we got there and saw the normal scene. the druggies in one corner, sluts danceing with horny males, red solo cups littered everywhere. but i was not excited for this because i am a horny drunk and i will not know what i am doing.

     about an hour of lap danceing on luke and making out with him, someone called a round of the classic game of truth or dare. we all got in a circle and i was first. " hey green shirt, thruth or dare?" i asked. " dare" he said. i dare you to strip all the way." i said. he stripped down. his was very big about 6in. but not like lukes, 7.5in, one. about five rounds in this one man said "you, truth or dare." "dare and make it a sexy one?" I said.," i dare you to have sex with luke. While i-" i did not exactly here the rest. I lost all memory after that.

     ***the next morning***

     I woke up with a huge hang over. I then looked at my surroundings, i am at home, when did i get here? I looked to my side and saw luke. Oh no, don't tell me. I looked under the covers. My assumptions are correct.

I tried to get up, but i was very sore in the lower region. I just sat down and got on twitter.

"i always knew you were a whore"
"if he knows what is best for him he will leave you."
And
"Bitch"
Were just some of the mentions. I found one with a link.
I clicked on it and watched it. It was horrible. It was a sex tape of me and luke.

Here you go strawberrylover49. It is what you have been waiting for.

I do not know when the next one will be uploaded so.
See you next time my spontaneous readers.