chapter 8

I am sorry for making you all wait. I have just had alot on my mind and forgot to update. sorry for any spelling mistakes. Enjoy.

I woke up with arms around me. Whose arms are these i thought as i opened my once closed eyes. I look to my side and see sleeping beauty i call my fiance. His blonde bed head hair, his black shiny lip ring, his beautiful eyes that are covered by his eyelids, his tan line from his tank top is showing just barely from under the covers. He is just such a beautiful, loving, funny, happy creature. I let out a sigh as i trace shapes onto his chest. Luke seemed to have heard it and his eyes popped open. "Are you ok?" Luke asked. I respond with, "i am perfect just lying here in your arms." "What made sigh so loud?" He askes. " i was thinking about how lucky i am to end up with such a beautiful creature."i say with a very relaxed voice. "I can say the same exact thing." He says with a smile.

We just lay there having a very comfortable silence. "Babe, we have to get ready for school. It is almost 6." I brake the silence. "Do we have to? I just want to lay here all day with you here in my arms." "I know, i want to to but we cant miss any more days." I said in a sad voice. Just as i expected, luke puts on an almost convincing pout face. "Fine, i will only get ready if you take a shower with me." He said with his sexy smirk "You dirty bo-" I was cut off by me urge to throw up. I run to the 10 steps to the ensuite bathroom, open the door and lean over the toilet. Luke will never love me now i thought as i was puke my guts out into the toilet. I start to cry as i am puking. I am suprised when i feel lukes one of lukes hand holding back my hair and the other rubbing my back. "Everything will be all right, this is just morning sickness".

I had just finished and i am now being pulled into lukes arms. "Everything will be alright. Just think in 9 months we will have a little one running around." I giggle and said "babies cant run when they are first born." "You know what i mean, you are just giving me a hard time." Luke defended. I giggled and got up to go take a shower. Luke got up and started undressing instead of leaving. He takes off his boxers and i turn away."oh god luke put that thing away" i joked. We both laughed and i undressed. We both got into the shower. Lets just say that it took a little longer than expected.

"Luke can you pick my outfit for me?" I asked luke. "Sure babe" he picked out a maroon long sleeved crop top, black shorts, a black beenie and a pair of plain black flats. I loved the outfit. He picked his and then we headed off in his car.

The car ride was pretty silent. But it was a good silent, we held hands and looked at each other every once and a while. We finally got to school and i started subconsciously walking to the place where i got my morning beatings.

"Why are you coming here... oh you want MY beatings. I dont think i remembered to bring a condom, oh what am i saying you are pregna-" i cut him off by saying " i dont know why i came here. Habit maybe. I guess i am just used to coming here every morning." His smirk quickly turned into a very sad face. "Oh" he said. "You dont know how sad that makes me. This became a habit for you. To go and get your usual beatings. And i was the one who was giving you the beatings. I am so sorry that you had to go through that. This is all my fault." "It makes me sad to but we cant change the past, can we? All we can do is forget and make better memories to make up for the previous ones." I said almost as sad as him. "Now lets get our stuff and go to class okay. We dont have first period together so you go to yours i can go to mine by myself. Ok?" I said "Bu- fine" he said.

I was about to make it to class when i hear the big bitches and her three other bitches say something to me. "Well well well, it is lukeys newest play toy."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry that it is short but i just really wanted to put more effort into this story. the next chapter is going to be updated next week and things are going down in that chapter so be ready.

Song of the week is Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic! At The Disco

Talk to you later my amazing readers