Chapter One

BTW none of the things I am about to right are true (in Ashton voice) Duh!
Here I chapter one, hope you enjoy

     YAY! My first day as a senior in Highschool. (Note sarcasm). Well what do you expect when where ever you go,you are greeted with a pain called bullies. So Yes I am going to be like WOOPIE! I am going to be beaten every 5 minutes.

     Oh! How rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself.

     My name is Anna Justine Douglas. Yes, as in Jeff Douglas,the head of a huge company named Juice Drive(Haha made up name). I love Drawing, StarWars,All Time Low, Green Day, Blink 182,And bands like that, and my blade. I dislike chickens,make-up,and painting(it is not the same as drawing). Oh and I almost forgot. I severely dislike my bullies, Luke Hemmings,Calum  Hood,Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford.

     Luke has been my bully for about 12 years.He would walk to my house after school to beat me up. When my parents would ask why he came, he would say "I am just hanging out with my 'best friend' Mrs.douglas"Of coarse my parents had to believe him and to this day still believe we are best friends. When in fact we are the complete opposite.

                                          ***At School***

     As soon as I got to school, walked to the side of the school to receive my morning beatings....10 minutes later.... "You dirty slut, How dare you even be born." He harshly yelled as he was kicking me.I received 5 more kicks from each of them except for Luke they yelled terrible things at me. I then said something I would deeply regret. "Please just go away." I whimpered.

     All of them stopped what they were doing and stared at me.I think they did that because I have never talked back to them before. Then I snapped out of my thoughts just in time to see Luke get up from where he was sitting, walked over to me, and crouched down so that his mouth was by my ear. Then he said something that sent shivers down my spine and not in a Good way."you just buried yourself a grave, slut." He then backed away smirking.

     He backed up a step, brought his leg back as I awaited my terrible fate. I all of a sudden felt a pain worse that I have ever endured in my side. It hit me so hard that I lost consciousness.

     I woke up and looked at my surroundings. Nope, not dead yet. I took out my phone. I looked at the time. Oh shit, three hours after school. I am going to be in deep shit when I get home.

                                        *** At Home***

     I come home and mine and Luke's family are sitting at the table. Fuck the first day of school dinner with Luke's family.they all Look up at me with impatient faces. I awkwardly walked over to my seat by Luke and sat down. I took one Look around before digging in to a delicious roast. As the families were talking, I felt Luke's hand on my knee. I am not surprised, he does this every family dinner so it doesnt really  effect me anymore. But I can't stop him, or else I get even worse beatings the next day.

     I continue to eat my food and listen to our parents talking. I felt him inch his way up to my inner thigh. I then decide to talk to the family members.I then feel him plunge his hand into my shorts and under my underwear. I let out a slight moan as I feel him thrust his hand in and out of my vagina. I mean, I hate his guts but man can he really pleasure me. Everyone turns there heads to me and I give them a nod to inform them that I am OK.

     They nod their head and say. " Hey Anna, Luke we know How you two have always been the best of friends right." Psh never were we ever friends. We both lie and nod our heads. " OK well me, your father and the Hemmings  have decided to arrange a marriage for you two since you are the best of friends." I stare at them with horror and run to my room.

   I hear Luke yelling at our parents. Then I hear a door slam which I am guessing was Luke. I am still sitting here crying into my pillow as I fall asleep.

    I wake up to my mom Walking into my room and setting something on my desk..I startled her as I sat up. She walked over to me and sat on my bed. " honey, I know this is a shock, but we already bought you two a house, got you a bank account, and signed some papers. It is all set up. A set date for your marriage is on the desk OK." She smiled and walked to my doorway." I love you" is all she said before closing the doors.

     I reluctantly for up and looked at the date on the desk. JUNE 16! that is five days after school ends. Why can't this all just be a big dream?

Did you like it. I hope you did. By the way I am updating every saterday. Also i am sick:-( see you next saterday.