chapter 7ish(don't quote me)

so i am trying something new this time. usually i write it out on a note book but my new cat got angry at me and peed on my writting book. so today i am just writting what comes to mind. leave me a comment saying if you think i should do this more often.

     it was a sex tape. of me and luke.what do i do? wake up luke. no. order his favorite food and keep him from seeing it. i then dial taco bell and order a huge lunch. they said it will be here soon. let's just hope he does not wake u...... too late. 

i see him open his eyes and look around until his eyes land on me." anna, i need to know. Did we... you know..." luke askes awkwardly. "yes we did. and you know that it was better than my last time." i said. "last time?" luke asked. " um yeah you know james from the football team. well he uhh kinda forced me or else he would tell everyone my secret." i stated. luke looked shocked. " first off, HE RAPED YOU. IM GONNA KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH. two. what secret." he said which made me laugh at his change of voice. " that i have gotten arrested before. this was while you and your bully friends went on that vacation for five days," i said quietly. " you got arrested. for what?" he asked " for assult. there was this man attacking this old woman and i had to do some thing. so i pushed him into the road. he got ran over but survived. luckily that old lady bailed me out." i announced. " so the good girl is the bad girl after all. well you know what they say. good girls are bad girls that havn't been caught." he says.

just as he says that the doorbell rings. yes finally. he gives me a confused look. i just ran down stairs and opened the door with money ready. but i did not find the taco bell man. it was my other bullies. " hey bitch. come for him to screw you again. just so you know everyone know about that little video." calum said. " actually i live here and come in if you want to know what really happened. ashton already knows every thing.so ashton while i get luke can you tell them the beginning. also don't tell luke about the video quite yet please. i am going to ease him into it." i said with sass. " fine only because i am currious now" calum said. i let them in and they sat on the couch. 

as i walked into the room, i see luuke reaching for his phone on the side table.n  "NOOO!" i yelled running to smack his hand away. "what, why? i just wanted to check twitter." he said. " umm, you can do that later but right now the boys are downstairs and are ready to eat a huge meal of taco bell. so , if you get your lazy ass up you can have some taco bell." i peruaded. " fine" luke said. he got dressed and we made it down stairs. the boys were sitting on the couch and listening to ashton tell them what has been going on. 

"so i just finished informing them of your situation at hand right now. but it is up to you to answer questions." ash said. ash had gotten alot nicer than before. i wonder, is it because he has to? " so first question. why did you not tell us?" michael said. " because i wanted to wait until marriage to tell you. so that there was a better chance of you accepting her." luke replied. " the only reason we bullied her is because we thought you hated her. if not then i would have come down on her and fucked her a long time ago. you need to tell us these things before anyone else ok. so that we hear it from you first and not the rumors." calum said. " first, that is my fiance you are speaking about. and two, i will tell you next time." luke said. " ok so also i need to ask, did you use a condom or is anna on birth control." ashton asked. me and luke sat there and looked at each other in shock. we both knew now that we both did not do either of those things. luke and i got up and ran to the door. " guys we are just going to wallgreens and will be back soon. just stay put." i screamed.

******30 minutes later*******

i stared at them in shock. 15 of them. and not one said negative. oh god this can't be happening. i just got my life settled. why did this have to happen. i was for sure pregnant. 

i walked out of the bathroom and staired at luke. and just leaned againt him crying my eyes out. we stood there for about 3 minutes before luke spoke up. " we should tell the boys." " i know lets go tell them." i walked into the living room with al 15 of them and dropped them onto the coffee table. the boys look at the table and picked up every single one. after everyone they picked up. their smiles got bigger and bigger. " congrats you guys. i am going to be the coolest uncle ever. even more than these people." calum said. " i bet it is going to be twins." ashton said "i bet it is going to be triplettes." michael said. " ok now settle down we don't want to stress mama here. it could hurt her baby." calum said. " actually it is mine and lukes baby." i said smiling. i was so sad before but now that i am thinking. it won't be that bad. i mean i have luke by my side. and the boys. " luke i am really liking the thought of kids." i said. " me to anna, me too"

sorry that this one is short. also sorry if i got any information wrong. also guys today didn't go that well. so my mom swallowed a needle. she is fine but it was just very scarry. 

but thank you again for reading my spontaneos readers.