chapter 9

"Well well well, if it isn't lukeys newest play toy,"

I slowly turn around. This is not how i wanted monday to go. " what do you need Taryn" i say with the i dont care tone of voice. "Just for you to know that you should be careful around people like him, he will surely dump you by next week." She says with a smug look on her face. "I bet it will be by thursday." One of her bitches says. " i bet by Wednesday." Another said. " i bet he will today." The last one said.

"I dont think he will considering that we are engaged to be married
In Ju-" I quickly shut my mouth realizing that i wasnt supposed to tell anyone. They just stand there with shocked faces. Taryn snaps out of it and says to me "well if he wont give you what you deserve, then i will." She pushes me onto the floor. She brings her foot back and forcefully jolts it forward into my stomatch. I felt a sharp pain in my stomatch. "Oh i am sorry did i hurt your baby." She says. I look at her with a shocked face. How could she have known. "Yeah i know about your soon to be dead baby. Lukey literally screemed it to the world this morning. But someone luke you does not deserve a baby with him. " i then noticed her group had come over waiting for her instrustions like a dog. "Do whatever you need to to get rid of her baby."

I soon became numb as there punching and kicking of my stomach became too much for me to handel. It felt like hours that it went on for. But soon the pain left and all i saw was darkeness.

Lukes POV

i just want to see anna so bad but i am stuck in this stupid class. It is a good thing that taryn and the rest of her slutty group didnt show up today. Probably sucking some guys dick while her bitches are taking notes.

The class finnaly ended. I cant wait to see anna. I walk to my locker and put my things away and grab my stuff for my next class.i head down the haul and see a group of people huddling around something that i cant see. I start hearing anna's name being thrown around. I quickly make my way to the center and i see anna's unconscious body and blood pooling around her legs. "No the baby." I yell not caring who heard. I lift anna up and carry her out to my car. I place her in the car and buckle her in.

********at the hospital********

I am currently waiting in the waiting room. I am really worried for our baby and anna. I dont even know what happened.

The doctor comes out with a sad look on his face. Oh no. Anna died. The baby died. What happened? "Sir are you one of anna's relatives?" "No but i am her fiance." I respond with. "Well we have bad and good news. Good anna lived." Relief washes over me. "But none of your babies did sir." "None of them. Them meaning more than one." I ask. "Yes sir there were triplets. I am sorry for your loss." TRIPLETS. I WAS GOING TO HAVE THREE BABIES. I was going to have three. And we lost all of them. All of them. "Anna is awake if you want to go see her." I nod and quickly rush over to her room.

I come in to see her laying there with a blank expression. "Babe did the doctor tell you what happened." She looks at me with a relieved expression. "No he did not tell me anything." I have to tell her. I walk over to the chair by her bed and grab her hand as i sat down. "Well we were going to have triplets." She looks happy and then confused. "Why did you say were. Did we lose one." I feel so heart broken. "Babe, we lost all of them. I am so sorry for not being there for you when you needed me the most." I say as i start crying my eyes out. "Will you at least tell me what happened.

"I was walking through the halls and taryn and her bitches come up to me and say that you will leave me and thwy start making bets on how soon you will leave me. I accidentally let out that we were getting married and she said that if you wont give me what i deserve then she will. She kicks me with all of the force she can then she starts saying things on how she wants to get rid of my baby because i dont deserve one with you. She told her group to do what they had to just to make sure that i have no babies. All i remember is them punching and kicking my stomatch before everything went black." She said crying. Taryn. The little bitch is going to get what she deserves tomorrow. But for right now i need go take care of anna.

"I fucking hate taryn. I promise that when you are completely healed from this we will try for another baby. I want to have like 6 million with you. They would be so cute and look just like you. So that when you leave me i will have 6 million of you to cuddle while you are gone." I start rambling. She laughs. "I would be willing to have 6 million with you. Just after our wedding ok." She said with happiness in her voice. "I guess i can wait that long." I joke. "I love you so much i would touch a chicken for you." She said. I giggle. "I love you so much i would step on a lego." We both have nonstop laughs after i said that. Once we calm down enough she said. " Ok you win that one."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. That was chapter 9 and i told you it was a longer one. I was going to make it longer but then i decided to leave you guys here. I will update next week. Because on wednsday i am going to disneyland for my birthday that was on june 12. So i wont have that much time to write. I am trying to put more effort into my writing so please tell me if something is spelled incorrectly of the information is unrealistic or does not match up with previously written chapters.

Song of the week is Hallelujah by Panic! At The Disco. Btw such a good song.

Talk to you later my amazing readers.