Just the four of us

!! PSA BEFORE I START: While in the story I refer to dream as Clay, if he isn't comfortable with being called Clay please let me know !!

It was a cold Friday morning and Sapnap sludges into school with his school bag hanging off one shoulder. He goes to his locker to grab his school books, as he's doing so his girlfriend Shelby runs up and hugs him from behind. Shocked he turns around and looks down and a sigh of relief hit him, he hugs her back. His two closest friends Clay and George walk up and Clay says "awe cute" Sapnap blushes then looks down at Shelby and smiles and then looks at Clay and George and smirks "if we're cute then what are you two huh?" He says pointing to their intertwined hands. Shelby giggles, George and Clay stumble over on how to respond. Sapnap puts his arm around Shelby and they walk off to their first class leaving Clay and George behind.

As they're walking away Clay says to George "we should probably head to our classes then too, huh?" They agree and split ways. George has a study period so he goes to sit in the library to go over his notes for his chemistry assignment, Clay has graphics class, Shelby and Sapnap both have P.E. They get changed out of their clothes and put on something more athletic and the class meets together, the teacher says they'll be doing rugby practice. Shelby goes pale. She's always enjoyed cheering Sapnap on at his rugby games rather than playing them. Sapnap looks at her and says " dude you'll be fine you got this, I promise" Shelby smiles at him and goes to join the girls team as Sapnaps running off to join the boys team. They all play for around 45 minutes and then they all go inside and change out of there sweaty clothes. Sapnap and Shelby meet and then walk to their next class, they meet Clay and George on the way. Sapnap and Clay have computing, George has his chemistry asignment and for Shelby she has art. She goes into the class and sits down, the guys all pass her and wave. Sapnap smiles and waves to her as he passes Shelby returns the favour. The class passes by fairly quickly and she packs up and dashes out of the door and into the lunch hall looking for her friends, she runs up to them and hugs Sapnap. Sapnap says "hey we were just coming to find you!" and hugs her back. They all have free periods at the end of the day so they all decided to go home and change. Shelby just goes with Sapnap as she already had spare clothes since she was staying at his until Monday. She texts the groupchat "Is it just gonna be the four of us hanging out tonight or is anyone else coming?" George replies "Just checked with Clay and he said it's just the four of us!"

// Authors note! //
Um Hello! Sorry if it's a little short for now I'm still getting into the swing of writing books again. I'd love to hear what you like about it so far :)
(503 words)