The coffee shop

Sapnap and Shelby grabbed their coats and walked out into the cold February night. They shiver as the cold hits they're bodies, they make their way to the lake.  As they set off into the cold night hands and fingers interlocked with eachothers, they realised it was too cold to sit out at the lake so they make their way to their favourite coffee shop instead. They spoke about their streaming goals and what they wanna do later in life. They arrive at the coffee shop and they sit down at a table for two people, Shelby orders a caramel latte and Sapnap orders just a plain white coffee, their drinks come and they're talking and drinking their coffee's. The door to the small coffee shop opens and Shelby's eyes are drawn towards the door where her eyes meet Clay's eyes she smiles at him as she knows what he's gonna do later into the night.

He quickly distracts George from seeing Shelby and Sapnap. Clay and George go and sit as far away as they can from Shelby and Sapnap as to not draw too much attention to them. Clay and George are making conversation and all of a sudden Clay gets down on one knee and proposes to George. George is stunned, he says yes to Clay and Clay slips the ring onto George's finger . Shelby grabs Sapnaps hand and runs over and hugs them both and congratulates them. Sapnap and Shelby go up to them and say "congratulations" Shelby continues on with "Clay I'm proud of you, doing something like that takes alot of courage and you did it !"

They sit together until they all finish their drinks and they all make the decision to head home they walk past the lake on the way home. George and Clay's hand intertwined, Sapnap and Shelby's hands interlocked they make the journey home. All four of them stop by the lake admiring the view. Shelby shivers. Sapnap gives her his hoodie. The four of them decides it's best to head home before anyone gets more colder than they already are.

Shelby and Sapnap get into his house, Shelby takes off his hoodie and gives it back to him and Sapnap shouts up to his parents "that's us home !" Shelby hears a faint "alright" coming from upstairs. Shelby and Sapnap goes upstairs and they get ready for bed. Shelby taking off her make-up and gets into her pajamma's, Sapnap getting changed into his pajamma's. They snuggle up together while watching a movie, Sapnap puts a horror on and Shelby's snuggled up to him for the entire movie. Shelby falls asleep on Sapnaps chest and Sapnap starts to play with her short brown wavy hair.

// Authors note //

Hello I didn't have much motivation to write this part so I'm sorry it took awhile to get out. It's also one of my shorter parts, it's just a filler until the group go back to school but hey Clay and George are engaged now !
Either way I hope you enjoyed it ! (455 words)