Monday afternoon

They all meet up for lunch and are laughing and joking around when a student that's in their maths class comes up to them. Shelby looks up at them and looks back to the group. He says "hello Shelby" Shelby glances back up and replies with "uhm hi, do we- I mean I know you ?" The guy plops himself down with the group. "So are you gonna introduce yourself or what" Clay states. "Oh yeah I'm Sam, I'm in you're dudes math class" they all smile politely at him. The lunch bell rings and he runs off to his other friends as Sapnap puts his arm around Shelby. Shelby and Sapnap had a free double so they headed to the school library so they could study for the maths test. George and Clay had English so they headed there. The day passed pretty quickly and the final bell rang and they headed home. Shelby kissed Sapnap on the forehead and then headed home to her house.

Shelby walked in "hey mum, hey dad" her parents replied "hello" she smiled and ran up to her room. She FaceTimed Sapnap and he answered almost immediately. Shelby smiled and him and he smiled back. "Hello my beautiful girlfriend" Sapnap says. Shelby laughs and replies with "hello my handsome boyfriend" the break out in a fit of laughter. Sapnaps sister dashed into his room and says "by the way Shelby left her laptop here" Shelby grabs her bag to check and frowns. "I'll come pick it up now" she says. She grabs her bag and walks downstairs she hangs up on Sapnap. "Hey mum I left my laptop at Saps so I'm gonna go pick it up" she states. Her mum smiles at her "be careful OH hunny will you also take you're brother with you and make sure he gets bread. Shelby groans and shouts up the stairs "Tommy c'mere" Tommy walks down the stairs and glances at Shelby "what ?" He asks. "I left my laptop at Saps so I'm gonna pick it up but mum wants you to come with me so you can get bread" she replies. He groans but agrees, they put their shoes on and head out the door. Sapnaps house is only a ten minute walk. She knocks and grabs her laptop, she puts it in her backpack, kissing Sapnap on the cheek as she's walking out. She walks back with Tommy and he runs into the shop grabbing a loaf of bread pays and walks out. They stay quiet for the remainder of the trip home.

// Authors note //
Hello ! It's been awhile I've not had much motivation to get outta bed but here it is :)
Twitter: Itsalwaysjess_
(415 words)