The aftermath

Shelby woke up snuggle into Sap's arms and quietly lifted herself out of his grasp "nooo, come back" he mumbled to which you laughed quietly at. Shelby headed up to her room as Tommy was forcing her to play minecraft with him. She joined the game and she got dragged into a discord call with Tommy, Wilbur and Phil. "hey Shelby" they all said. "Hello guys" she replied back in a happy tone. "I'm gonna go start up my stream I'll be back in like 5 minutes" she added on.

"Hello stream how are we all today, woah 10,000 people are here" she said while laughing. "Today I'm playing minecraft with Tommy, Wilbur and Phil except Tommy's added some sort of mod to change the game and our goal is to complete it" she said to chat. "hey, I'm back" she says as she re-adjusts herself in her chair so she's comfortable.

Shelby's door opens slightly and she flips her head back seeing Sapnap appearing in the doorway. He pulls a chair over so he's in view of the camera and says hello to chat. Tommy kept killing Shelby as they had superpowers in the game. "Tommy I swear to fuck if you keep killing me I'm going to block you on twitter" Shelby says to while laughing. "Alright alright I'll stop I can't have anoth... a woman blocking me on twitter" Tommy snaps back. "Tommy what do you mean another ?" Wilbur replies to him " Tommy sighs "IT WAS A ONE TIME THING WHERE NIHACHU BLOCKED ME" he shouts back to Wilbur. "Niki blocked you haha" Phil says while trying not to burst out laughing. Sapnap says to her that him and the group are gonna go home for the night, Shelby slips her headphones off, puts up her be right back screen and mutes discord and twitch.

She then kisses his forehead and hugs him "let me know when you all get home safe alright" she says to him. He nods and with that him, George and Clay all leave and she say's her goodbye's to them.

They all muck around for another 2 hours or so until Shelby says that she's gonna go end up her stream as she's tired. She ends her stream but stays on call with the boys and they switch to a video call all laughing and joking. "Hey I'm gonna head off for the night after what happened earlier on this morning, Tommy I'll let you tell them what happened alright ?" Shelby states. Tommy nods and starts explaining what happened as she left the call.

She climbs into bed as she didn't get changed out of her pj's. She grabs her phone to text the groupchat.

                                                                        The squad GC

Shelby: Hey did you all get home safe ?

Sapnap: Yeah I did

Dream: Yep

George: Yeah

Shelby: Alright that's good, I'm going to head to sleep, goodnight

Sapnap, Dream and George: Goodnight Shelby

Authors note - Hello, this was mainly a filler chapter since it was smaller than usual but I still hope you enjoyed it, also thankyou all for reading the story. (482 words excluding authors note)