DIFFERENT

"Where did you go tonight?" Jenna asked me as I sat down beside her and Elena in the kitchen.
"I... Damon showed up. So, we hung out at the Grill for about 20 minutes and then we went over to his place." I told her.
"God, you stink of booze, Luna! This is what I meant when I said that Damon wasn't a good influence on you. Did he get you drunk? Did he take advantage of you?" Jenna asked me, angrily.
"No," I sighed. "I bought myself a drink before he even arrived."
"Yeah, sure you did." She scoffed, sinking her spoon in the tub of ice cream sitting in the middle of the kitchen table.

"Actually... She did. Bonnie and I watched her get a drink from the bar and then Damon turned up." Elena added, sticking up for me.
"And you didn't think to stop her?" Jenna asked Elena, her mouth full of ice cream.
Elena shrugged her shoulders as the doorbell rang. 
"Who's that?" Elena asked. "It's after midnight."
"I swear to God, Luna, if this is Damon..." Jenna asserted, standing up from the table to go answer the door.

"Y'know, something happened tonight. With Luka's dad." Elena whispered to me.
"Who's Luka?" I asked.
"That witch that Bonnie was working with. His dad, Jonas, tried to get to me tonight. But Katherine suggested we swap places. She pretended to be me. And she killed Jonas." Elena explained.

It was as if everything she was telling me was going in one ear and straight out the other. I couldn't concentrate on what she was saying. I had a really bad feeling.

"Something doesn't feel right." I mumbled to Elena.
"What?" She asked me.

"Hi," We heard a familiar voice say when Jenna opened the door. "You must be Jenna."
Elena and I stood up and wandered through to see who it was.
"I'm Luna and Elena's mother." She told Jenna before her eyes met mine. 
"Isobel." Elena whispered.

In disbelief, Jenna stared at Isobel, unsure of what to say. All this time, Jenna had thought our biological mother and Rick's wife was dead.

"Hello, girls. It's nice to see you again." Isobel told Elena and I as we approached her and Jenna.
"Again?" Jenna asked, turning to me and my sister.
"So, you're the woman who's dating my husband." Isobel looked at Jenna again. I watched as Jenna took a deep breath and opened her mouth to say something but she was interrupted by Isobel.
"I need to speak to Luna and Elena. May I come in?" She asked Aunt Jenna.

"No! No, no. Don't invite her in." I interjected before Jenna could speak.
"I need to talk to you and your sister." Isobel told me.
"No." I answered before slamming the door shut and turning back to look at Jenna, apologetically.

"You both knew she was still alive?" Jenna asked me.
She didn't need an answer. She could tell from the look on my face.
"Rick? John? Did they know?" She shouted, looking at Elena.
"We can explain everything, Jenna." Elena told her, calmly as tears formed in her eyes.

"I can't believe this." Jenna cried before running up to her bedroom with Elena running up behind her. Suddenly, I heard Jenna's bedroom door slam shut and Elena banged on it and tried to turned the door knob but clearly Jenna had locked it shut.

"Jenna! Please just let us explain everything. You have to talk to us!" Elena called from the other side of the door.

*The Next Morning*

"Hey, is she up yet?" Rick asked me as I let him into the house.
"She won't come out of her room." I sighed.
"What did you tell her?" She asked.
"Nothing. She won't talk to either of us." I answered, shutting the door behind him.
"We have to fix this, Luna." He stated.

Suddenly, we heard someone coming down the stairs and we looked up to see Jenna.
"Hey." I said to her.
"Jenna, listen-" Rick began before he was cut off.
"You have to leave, Rick. I don't want you here." She told him as she placed a duffel bag down on the floor.