Chapter 5: Healing is Nice

Every year in this story will be about 10 chapters, so if you want to know where this timeline is, there you go.

Finral POV

Finral sighed, and stepped through his portal. This was a problem. Yes, he was a bit angry at Luck for teasing him, but right now, that was not really his main concern. Right in front of him (well, kinda) was a pretty noble with long orange hair and green eyes. She was humming softly while she walked through the flowered garden filled with colorful petals and blooming flowers. Mimosa gently poured water on the flowers to nurture them. Satisfied, she continued her walk, which was unfortunately toward Finral.

He stepped out cautiously and said,

"Um . . . Hi?" The vermilion blinked and then squealed, dropping her can of water, splashing the liquid all over her outfit.

Wow Finral, real smooth.

"Sorry! I was surprised, what do you need?" Mimosa smiled and bent over to pick up the watering pail. She's so pretty . .. Wait! No, this is NOT what you came for! You have a dying teammate and you drooling over her cousin? The spatial magic user sighed again.

"I need your help." He stated, confident as Finral gets.

"My help?" Mimosa asked, tapping her lips with her finger.

"Or . . rather Noelle needs your help?" Final added hopefully, perhaps she would rethink this if her cousin was involved.

"Is she okay?" Mimosa got closer to his face than he would have been comfortable with, making the tips of his ears turn red as he stumbled back a few steps. A picture flashed back into his head. Noelle was not okay.

"N-not really." Finral stuttered.

"Well then, what are we waiting for, come on!" Mimosa urged the Black Bull with a shooing motion with her hands. Finral opened the portal and spread his hand toward it, signaling her to come. The vermilion walked through, teleporting her to the Black Bull's headquarters.

Mimosa POV

Noelle is in trouble! I have to help her!

The Golden Dawn member rushed across the wooden floors.

"Where is she?" Mimosa cried worriedly. (She's so sweet UwU)

"In there," Grey squealed while unsuccessfully trying to hide her shy face and fluorescent blue hair with her hands. Mimosa raised an eyebrow at the girl's strange actions, then shrugged and entered the room beside her.

The room was dim, only lit by a single candle. In the room, there was a woman with long magenta hair and violet eyes, wearing rather revealing clothes and the standard Black Bull's cloak. She was leaning over a bed with a person occupying it. Noelle, of course. Hurriedly, Vanessa waved her in, and Mimosa followed. Looking at her cousin on the bed, Mimosa took in a sharp breath. Noelle's clothes were in tatters, soaked in blood. Her hair was messy and spread out, no pigtails at all. That too, was stained red, angry splatters of her own blood.

"What . . . happened?" Mimosa uttered, staring at the scene before her. Vanessa sighed.

"I honestly don't know. Asta, who carried her unconscious all the way from that cave, fell asleep. Most likely from exhaustion, but I try to look on the bright side. Now can you heal her or not?"

It was Mimosa's turn to sigh. She could, yes, but at this point it might not be enough. But better try, right? The flower magic user inhaled, and put her hands over Noelle's unconscious body.

"Princess Healing Flower Robe!" Mimosa cried, green magic lighting the room up. Flower bushes appeared on her back, and she concentrated on Noelle.

As she worked, sweat beaded her face as she chewed her lower lip, nervous. There was a tap on her shoulder. Mimosa did not turn.

"Hi," Asta whispered. The vermilion smiled and said,

"I'm on the last stage . . ."

Please work . . .

Noelle POV

'Hey . .'

'Did I die?'

'Where am I?'

'Why is everything white?'

Noelle walked across the barren white landscape, looking around for something, anything.

But no. Just endless white, that never stopped no matter how far she walked.

Do not fret, child.

"Eep!" Noelle squealed. She looked around, her ponytails whipping around.

"Where are you? Where am I?" she asked, still frantically searching for the voice.

A soft chuckle echoed across the empty land.

Your dreams, dear. And I am inglelosi amanzi.

"You're a what a what now?" Noelle had no idea what in the Wizard King's name she had just said.

It does not matter now, child.

For you must live another day, for another year, in order to accomplish your will.

"Huh?" Suddenly, the white landscape turned pitch black, and got warmer and warmer and warmer, until her candy pink eyes opened slowly, the heat still in full force.

She opened her eyes to see her cousin, Mimosa, with her flowered wings. Vanessa stood to the side, smiling softly. Asta was on the other side of the bed, grinning his regular lopsided smile.

"Welcome back to the world of the living,"

Yeah, I said I would only update like once a week, but hey, I updated, right? I may or may not be able to update tomorrow, I'm not sure. But anyway, thanks for 20+ followers and continuous support for this story! :D And AGAIN, if you have a ship you want me to include, please tell me, or I will incorporate my own, and I don't want you all to disagree with me.

Published: Feb 4, 2021