Chapter 20: Sleeping Beauties

Black Clover does not belong to me.

WOOOO 20 chapters

Thank you for 300+ votes :D

Over intercom

Noelle POV

"I love you!" Noelle gasped, before stumbling back as her grimoire flew out of her satchel. A new spell flourished in glowing blue cursive writing. Noelle frowned as she read the spell. She snatched up her wand, hoping that she had enough mana to pull this off. Please work . . .

"Healing Water Magic: Angel's Harmony," The silver hair girl chanted, focusing on concentrating her magic. She had never used healing magic before, and it was impossible to find out how to use it without some kind of teacher.

Blue light illuminated the cave, and water laminated the floor in a thin sheet, brushing at the tips of her toes. Then seven thick lines of aqua water shot out of the water and gently wrapped around Asta, like healing hands. Noelle willed the water to go, to heal him. Three tendrils traveled across his body, swirling around his smaller wounds and healing them instantly.

'No, his injury!' Noelle scowled and concentrating on the deep puncture, ushering the water quietly. The other five aqua threads advanced to his massive wound and glowed so brightly that the Silva squeezed her eyes shut and covered her eyes with her hand. The horrid red blood varnishing the floor was wiped away. Unfortunately, the smell of the green remains didn't leave.

'Wake up, wake up, wake up!' The water dissipated and sank into the floor, the cave dimming back to dark. Asta's eyes opened hesitantly, pushing himself up against the wall

"Ugh, I feel like I drank mongol juice mixed with trash-" Asta groaned, rubbing his head. As Noelle felt the relief wash over her, exhaustion and the amount of effort she used collapsed on her. Her eyes felt droopy, and he crawled over to the wall next to Asta.

Asta POV

"Tired . . . mhhm . . . no mana," Noelle mumbled, pulling her knees to her chest. The short boy looked over at his companion and sighed. Did she really mean it? That she loved him? Because although he was still in doubt, he loved Noelle. And she just made it a lot easier for him. He had shut his eyes in pain, but he could still hear the water mage's sweet voice. 'I love you,'

"Noelle?" Asta asked, contemplating his feelings. He was tired as well. Noelle's healing magic did miracles, but he still needed rest after loosing so much blood.

"Hmmm?" The Silva said drowsily, leaning over and resting her head on Asta's shoulder. He grinned and lowered his head to whisper in her ear.

"I love you too," the ash-blonde boy says, watching as Noelle's face contorted and a small blush flushed across her cheeks. She snuggled into Asta' side and hummed softly, and tears began to fall on her glowing cheeks. Did I do something wrong? Asta wondered, looking at the young girl.

"You okay?" he questioned, gently prodding her. Noelled shook her head.

"No, I'm just happy, Bakasta," she beamed before promptly falling asleep on his shoulder.

Luck POV (rubs hands together)

"Captain Yami! Captain Yami!" Luck cried eagerly, hopping around the Magic Captain. Yami scowled and puffed out a breath of smoke.

"Whaddya want, you hyperactive freak?" the dark-magic mage huffed, slipping his cigarette back into his mouth.

"Are we really going to let Asta save Noelle alone?" he asked, electricity crackling around him. Magna came up from behind the freakish boy, and for once he agreed.