𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

excuse any mistakes 💕.

$$$

nayeli omisha sinclair.
miami, florida.

" Bitches want a hood nigga til his ass come home at foe sum in da morning off a perc and slap the shit outta ya

" Bitches want a hood nigga til his ass come home at foe sum in da morning off a perc and slap the shit outta ya. " Paris casually announced cleaning the gar. Fatima took two steps back rethinking everything.

Jonai busted out laughing swallowing the remains of liquor from the shot glass she held in her hand, " Dem hoes that pop pills aint no better either. "

" I was fucking this shorty from around the way tell me why this ho gone pop the perc and guess what this bitch hollared ou—"

And here my drunk dumb ass gone holler out,"Jumaji? "

Everybody but Paris eyed me ... cause her pale ass was too busy laughing.

" Umm no Nay she threw the perc into her mouth and yelled yellow power ranger activated and den this ho tried to beat my ass. "

Fatima raised her finger parting her lips slowly looking for the correct words.

" Hun yes he gone beat yo ass one day. " Asia told her, with not an ounce sympathy.

Asia was just that type of person ... it came natural to be blunt. She was black other little sister, this blunt shit must have came from they bald headed ass daddy.

With his big black funky tail self.

" Bitch why Saint calling your phone? " I shrugged my shoulder gladly declining the call.

" Ass so fat he wanna grab it. " Fatima sung twerking her way over to the pool.

This is exactly what I needed a nice quiet vacati— I sighed picking my loud ass phone up.

" Ye— " I begun but was rudely cut off by Satans favorite child.

" Where you at and don't lie. " He said sounding kind of angry— ouuuuuuuuuu angry dick be soooo good.

" I'm out ..... outta the country. " Jonai busted out laughing making me laugh also.

" Bitch IMA BEAT YO ASS !! You betta be ready to fight cause when I see you it's up! "

$$$

tampa, florida.

" She a runner she a track STARRRRRR, She gone run away when gets— ouch bitch. " Paris frown rubbing the back of her head. Bitches always tryna be funny.

I pulled the blue tie-dyed t-shirt over my head after passing the wood over to Asia.

" I wish this bitch put her coochie up. " Fatima complained rolled onto the floor. Jonai ignored her rolling into her stomach butt ass naked.

Asia smacked her lips frowning, " She on that gay shit again. "

Yes, again. She always get drunk and try's to fuck one of us. Mostly me ... I'm flattered but bitch ... we're basically cousins not by blood but ... my brother is her cousin and that's weird as fuck.

Jonai raised up tittys flying everywhere— we're just gone ignore the fact her tits look AMAZING?

" Even if she is on some gay shit ... who wouldn't fuck Jonai or Nayeli " I fucking gasped .

I'm that fuckable? *moves bang* ahahaha!

" Y'all ain't on no coochie bandits shit right? " Jonai yawned following on top of me. Theirs a nipple on my face ... theirs a fucking pretty tit— wait ... I'm drunk .

I'll forget all about this by the morning. Sleep? Don't mind if I do.

I've been binge watching amine sooo sorry for no chapters

I'll try to get it to together but first Ima have to get my grades to together & then theirs Wattpad 😌.

he call me big PURRRR, come make dis pussy PURRRR 🥰.