𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

excuse any mistakes 💕.

$$$

nayeli omisha sinclair.
detroit, michigan.

" My brother been boo'd up with some bitch for weeks now. I just wanna talk to the bitch ... well more like connect my fist with this bitch face a couple of times. She took my bubba away from me. " Black stared ahead, at the road, completely ignoring me.

Saint ignored me as well scrolling through Instagram on his phone.

I'm surprised he ain't pushed my head off his shoulder yet— we're both in the backseat.

Jigga looked back at me eyes lower than my self-esteem. He smiled bobbing his head to the music blasting from his AirPods.

" What ya want from out of here? " Black looked back at me waiting.

I tapped my chin thinking long and hard. " Get me some gummy's, hot chips, and a sprite. "

He nodded getting out the car along with Jigga high ass.

It was quiet for a while all you could hear was the radio lowly playing. I hate quietness makes me think of all the people I done killed. I smiled thinking about how I cut Jada up and feed her liver t—

" Fuck you smiling about? " Saint asked pushing my head off of him.

Rolling my eyes and laid my head on his lap.

Nigga smell good as fuck, no wonder hoes be fighting over his fine ass ... this nigga dead ass the WHOLE package.

I looked up at him smiling. " You smell good. "

" Answer my question. " He demanded, ooooou I'm sooo scared.

I laughed staring up at him. " I was thinking about how I fed Jada liver to Coco. " He nodded running his fingers through my hair.

WOAHHH, I quickly raised up from off him lap. That's how I get attached ... that's my weak spot.

He rolled his eyes watching my every move. " You're weird. "

" And is. "

$$$

" Bitch for real? " I nodded holding my head up, I'm proud of my damn self. " And you sure you ain't kill the girl? " I nodded my head yes.

" It sure looks like it. " Poonie said, watching the video of me fighting Black baby mama up, in disbelief.

That bitch always coming to the house talm about how she gone put my brother on child support cause he ain't taking care of his son BUT don't NEVER show up with that baby.

I ain't seen my nephew in almost a year. So yes I beat the brake off that bitch. Hoe just wanna fuck on black again anyways.

Poonie shook her head, stabbing her cereal with her spoon.

" What you been up to though? " I sighed laying back onto her other couch.

I watched her shift uncomfortably in her seat on the couch staring at something behind me.

" You good? " I asked sitting straight up in my seat looking at what she was looking, nothing was there though.

Weird.

She nodded stuffing a spoon full of cereal into her mouth.

" You talked to Lay? " I shook my head no leaning back again.

" I ain't talked to her since y'all were both at my house last time. "

After I told her ass I ain't fucking her again. The other time was a accident anyway, I was DRUNK!

Don't even remember the shit that well. All I know is it was fun at the moment.

" She been acting weird. "

" She just butt hurt. " Poonie frown, I sighed before telling her what happened between me and Lay.

Poonie busted out laughing stuffing another spoon of cereal into her mouth.

" The girl is obsessed. " I added leaving it at that.

" Yea ... she really is. " She said staring at nothing in particular. Something she ain't telling me— I don't wanna have kill her too.

She literally my only friend right now. But I can just feel something is off with her. I hope this bitch ain't crossed me as well.

I stood up eyeing her weirdly. " I'm finna go home. "

" Hold on right quick, lemme show you something. "

__________________

short BUT
straight to the point 😌.