𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

excuse any mistakes 💕.

$$$

nayeli omisha sinclair.
detroit, michigan.

" So basically you just gone be staring at coochies all day? " Jigga asked me. I nodded throwing a bag of Doritos into my basket.

He threw an airhead in his mouth smiling. " That sounds fun. Where do I sign up at? "

" You fucking pervert move. "

He busted out laughing still following up behind me. I don't even know why I even brung his annoy ass with me. I don't even fucking like him.

" Lay smirk emoji ring emoji will like to FaceTime you. " Siri loud ass announced from inside my purse.

" Hello? " I answered, sliding my AirPods in my ear.

Lay face popped up on my screen smiling making me smile.

I guess you can say I'm kinda starting to like her. She makes me happy and she's supports my goal and shit. She's not as annoying as I thought.

I laughed looking up from my phone. " Why you smiling so hard? "

" Cause I can. "

Before I could say anything back my phone was snatched out of my hand along with one of my airpods.

I looked back seeing Tana staring into camera smiling. " HEEEY. " He dragged out waving at her.

Lay busted out laughing. " Hey Tana. "

" You finished? " Saint asked, walking up to me with his own basket full of junk. I nodded glancing over at my basket full of nothing but healthy shit.

" Look I need you to put me on with yo fine ass cousin. I be seeing her ass in da Valley but her ass act like she don't wanna speak back to a nigga. "

" That hoe like white boys. " I told him making Lay laugh.

" On P, she bougie as fuck. I can still put you on doe. " Tana nodded his head smiling from ear to ear.

" Yeaaa that's why you my favorite in-law. I fucks with you !! "

$$$

" Yo that hurt. Why does that hurt Nay? " I rolled my eyes slowly looking up at Lay. She bucked at me smiling. She really pretty as fuck.

" You gone let me do this or ima have punch you in the mouth? " I asked frowning. She scowled me throwing her back on the bed.

" Hurry so I can go to sleep. "

I smacked my lips turning my attention back onto what I was doing. She know damn well she ain't going to sleep NOOO time soon.

" You barely got any ingrown hairs. "

" I get a extraction every time I get a wax. "

I sat my tools down onto the towel. I took my gloves off before spreading her legs wide open. I took my shorts off throwing them somewhere onto the floor

" Your always horny. "

I lined my pussy with hers sitting right down on hers. At a slow pace I moved back and forward.

" Mhmm. " She moaned. She sucked her lip bottom lip in rubbing her hands up and down my leg.

I lowly moan rotationing my hips at a slow pace. The way our skin clapped together turned me on more and more.

Lay wrap both her legs around me flip us over. So I was now laying down and she was on top.

She stuck her fingers into my mouth smiling. She stood up getting our juices all over my stomach.

She took her fingers out my mouth rubbing up and down my slit.

Without any type of warning she stuffed both fingers inside me.

" YOU STUPID BITCH! " I moaned trying to run away from her. Bitch doing a little to damn much for my liking.

She smacked my thigh— hard making it turn a slight red. I moan liking the pain and pleasure it sent through my body.

" Hush and be still. " She whispered lowering her head between my legs.

okay.

——————

Too be honest ... from my sex scenes
you can really tell ima virgin. 😭

but am I the only person who wants Lay & Nayeli together? 😩😭