𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

excuse any mistakes 💕.

$$$

inigo sylar graves.
detroit, michigan.

" Stop acting like you don't hear me bra. "

" You talking to me? " I pointed at myself looking around.

Indy smacked her lips placing her hand onto her hip. " You really don't care about nana dying? " I shook my head no.

" Why should I care? " I scratched my neck confused.

She stared at me in shock, lost of words.

" You act like that bitch done did some for me or something. " I almost fucking giggled.

Bitch ain't did nothing but make things worst for me.

" I hated that hoe and still do. " I told her sliding my phone into my pocket.

Indy sighed staring off at nothing in particular. " Look I don't know what she did to you .... since you won't tell me but you gone have to learn how to forgive Inigo. All that hate on your heart gone be your downfall. If you don't put in on the funeral at-least showup... forgive but never forget. " I nodded glancing up at her.

Growing up I use to not like her ass at all. I ain't like her only because she was given more opportunities than me. I was literally given to the streets.

By my own mama.

Her pops instantly took her in and moved her all the way across town with his wife and children.

On the other hand, my black ass dead beat left me, and ain't NEVA hit me up to see about my well beings at all.

So I lived with my mom's mother, and she ain't NEVER liked me. So instead of being there for me, she made everything worst for me. She's the reason I am the way I am today.

She made it like it was MY fault my moms was a junkie. I can't even look at people the same anymore BECAUSE of her.

She allowed so much shit to happen to me that I'll never feel comfortable speaking on.

" Just text me the details. " A small smile formed onto her face.

" I will. Inigo? " I hummed looking back up at her. " Remember I love you .... I know you probably don't really give a fuck about me and that's fi— "

I quickly stood up wrapping my arms around her shoulders. " Don't ever fix yo mouth to say some shit like that ever again Indy. You my luh sister ... yea I ain't fuk with ya when we were younger but I was a kid. Ima grown ass man now, I love yo irking ass ta death. Remember dat. "

" Thank you ... I needed to hear that. "

$$$

" DELETE MY FUCKING NUMBER SAINT! " I busted out laughing slamming the door shut behind me.

Jigga hung out the car window talking to some ugly hoe with a fat ass. " You from the Valley? " 

I got into the passenger side pulling my phone out instantly going to Instagram. I started clicking through random stories.

hoesluvtana 𝟸𝟹𝚑

nayfineass 𝟷𝟺𝚖

tmu.indy 𝟷𝚑

" Ight I'm text ya

" Ight I'm text ya. " He quickly said pulling out the driveway.

I slid my phone into my pocket sighing. " That bitch ugly. "

" Ha ass fat tho. " He said speeding past my destination. I nearly punched this nigga in the face— I don't trust nobody other then my sister and Tana nem.

" Black want us to pull up and handle some shit. " I nodded still clutching one of my many sticks.

I gotta weapon everywhere on my body, if a mutha fucka catch me. They better know how to defend their selves.

Jigga glanced over at me shaking his head. " You throwed off dawg. "

" Ya mammy throwed off. "

" Say that bitch is throwed off. But you gone leave Monica out of this bitch ass nigga. " He laughed.

I couldn't help but laugh with him. Still don't trust this nigga and this nigga my cousin.

" You ain't shit. " He told me cutting the engine off.

" And ain't. "

____________________

I express myself through my characters.

Gotta vent in some type
of form. 🤷🏽‍♀️