☁️Realizing they love you☁️

🦩Doflamingo🦩

At first, he couldn't care less. All Doflamingo wanted with you was sex. That was it.

After a few days of talking to you, something bubbled in his chest. He hasn't had the feeling. He went to see a doctor, he thought he was going into cardiac arrest.

When Doflamingo told the doctor his "symptoms", the doctor laughed. And it pissed Doffy off. The doctor just simply explained he was just simply feeling old emotions.

Emotions? For... for you? Tch. A simple person like you that would be worthy of him? Yeah, sure. The mere thought was laughable to him.

He still talked to you, almost acting like it wasn't a choice.

But the more he did, the more he realized you weren't simple. You weren't normal. You were, different

You shared the same views as him, about the world, celestial dragons, pirates, marines.

Soon, the bubbling in Doffy's chest got bigger, greater. He knew what this feeling was.

Obsession, obviously.

But, obsession wasn't right. Didn't sound right. Did he have an itching urge to kill you? NO.

Killing you pained him. It felt like a blow to his chest.

Lust? No, no not just lust. There was something else. He contemplated about, spending hours on end trying to figure out what it was.

While eating dinner one night, he nearly choked. It hit him what it was. Like a bird flying at a window, thinking it was just more room.

It was love.

He was in love. In love with you.

🐊Crocodile🐊

Crocodile hired you for numerous reasons. You had amazing skills that impressed him, you figured out his secret before anyone did, and you knew his weakness.

If it wasn't for your fighting experience, he would've killed you before you even knew it. And you knew that.

He'd give you people to kill. It would take you within two weeks. Crocodile would notice, and give you a harder person to kill, with a decent bounty that roughly meets a million. It took you within a week, and you even gave him the bounty you collected.

He gave you someone with 50,000,000 bounty with a devil fruit. You killed the man in a day and tossed the bounty money to him. Crocodile felt furious, yet impressed. You'd kill anyone he asked.

Would you kill a Baroque member? Most likely. He would sit back and watch, even keep track of time. Would it take you a day? Hell, he assumed that it would take you an hour to, not even. And the thought entertained him.

One day, Crocodile had to attend a Shichibukai meeting. When he was about to head out, he saw you had no murder to commit for him. He wondered...

Croc found you in the Casino, casually scamming people and asked for you to come with. You asked him if it was even allowed. In truth, he didn't know either. But you sighed and followed anyway.

No one seemed to question him. You sat a foot or so away from Croc, not for any reason. He turned to Doflamingo to find him eyeing you. And your body.

He hated it, so he grabbed you and flung you to his lap. Wait, what did he just do? You were pressed against his chest.

Did he subconsciously throw you onto him? It was all because he got jealous. Everything started clicking together.

How he was impressed with everything you did. How he got jealous with someone was staring at you. How you looked at him with those lashes and delicate, but ferocious eyes of yours.

Damnit.

Crocodile's in love with you. He didn't want this to happen, ever. But he is. And the idea of him being with you made him smile.

🦅Mihawk🦅

Mihawk knew he was in love with you the second he met you. But of course, he didn't show it.

Everything you did made him fall harder.

You'd practice with him, and if you messed up or fell over, you'd dust yourself off, get up, and start laughing about how careless you were.

He'd hold back, not wanting to laugh at your slight stupidity, but yet he wanted more of your laugh. Of your smile. Mihawk adored it.

When his birthday came around, you'd get him his favorite wine, even if it was expensive. You got him a type of polish for his sword he thought that wasn't made anymore. You even got him a red velvet cake top with cream cheese frosting, his favorite, whether it was store bought or baked, it tasted divine because it was from you.

You spent a fortune on him, but because he was your best friend. Mihawk's heart hurt with the amount of love he had for you.

Fuck it. He needed you. He loves you more than anything else and will show you it.

________________
Word count: 807