🍋Flashing Mihawk (x reader)🍋

{{Reader is wearing feminine clothes, like a skirt and thigh hi-s, if your not comfortable with that, then, uh, idk, leave I guess?}}

"Daddy, please can I?" You joked, knowing the danger you're putting yourself in.

Mihawk flinched at the nickname. "Fine. You can go down to Loguetown-"

"Yes!" You exclaimed. He hasn't let you leave his side for a solid week.

"-as long as I accompany you." He finished.

"GODDAMNIT." You shouted, kicking some rocks at your small campsite. What was it going to take to have him leave you alone? "Why do you have to follow me everywhere now, I didn't do anything wrong."

"(Y/N), you committed an act of arson and I simply can't have you do something so reckless again." Mihawk explained. You sighed. "Well, come on now, bring whatever you want with you, we'll be there for a few hours."

You glanced around. You didn't really have anything to bring with you, so you just shrugged at him.

The both of you began your walk into Loguetown. Along the way, you aimlessly wondered around with Mihawk behind you, encouraging you to walk in a straight line. You hissed.

He came up so close you didn't even realize it. He drew his hands from his sides and gripped your hips, making you let out an inaudible gasp.

"Be good for me and walk straight, don't be naughty and wonder around." He whispered roughly in your ear.

You sighed and tried your best to not let anything distract you.

Hawk-eye would occasionally bump himself into your backside, making you jump. He'd let out a small chuckle every damn time. He knew what he was doing.

You eventually got into Loguetown. He let go of your hips at the entrance to not make a scene.

The occasional person would greet you, just a simple hello or head nod. At the very moment, you were content. Your smiling brightening up every few minutes with the sun.

All too suddenly, gray, heavy clouds  came in. Gusts of wind picked up, thrashing around trees spare litter.

You flinched when you felt someone pull on your skirt. You whipped your head around, about to slap whoever's touched you.

Mihawk had your skirt down as wind came down and throughout the town. His long coat whipped behind him as he eyed you with those damned yellow eyes.

"Hold your skirt down (Y/N), you don't want that flying up now, do you?" He asked under his breath, but audible for you to hear. You turned red, knowing what he was saying.

You had flashed him without even knowing. And a idea came to mind, what if you kept doing so?

"Come now," Dracule ordered, taking your hand and dragging you, "let's go seek shelter before it starts raining too hard."

You mentally nodded, eventually walking to his speed.

Just as you felt a few drops of rain, you and Hawk-eye entered a shop. You didn't even have to glance to know you were in a sword shop.

He let go of your wrist, leaving very small red spots that would go away in an hour. You spotted a few people in the shop as well, but the majority were just hiding from the rain, sitting against the wall or on the few chairs there were.

You smiled in your head, oh, how you were going to flash this man.

He began to walk around the spacious store, it was a bigger one, but different from the one Zoro went to a while back. This store had more shelves and aisles but the same design.

You saw Mihawk enter an aisle and you followed.

You noticed a broken light above your head, making it just a bit darker than everything else. How perfect.

You came up to him, seeing that he had an hand made satchel in his hand. You purposely bumped into him, he was so lost in thought he dropped it.

Just as he was about to kneel down, you stopped him. "Here Mihawk, let me get it."

You stepped in front of him, making him move backward a bit. You gently and casually hiked your skirt up more as you begin to bend down slowly as can be.

He let out a soft grunt under his breath seeing your underwear. You finally grabbed the satchel and just as you were about to get back up-

-SMACK-

You let out a loud gasp. Dracule just smacked your ass.

Before you could yell/question him, he cut you off. "You know better then to tease me, especially in public."

You tried to get up again, but he just spanked your ass once more along with another gasp, but more of a moan this time.

"Stay there." He ordered, and you did. You began to hear shuffling around then hear metal clinking. Was he taking off his belt.

You tried to turn you head, but only for it to be shoved into the wall next to the same shelf the satchel was on.

"Be good for Daddy and stay there."

Wait wait wait, was he... about to fuck you in a store with a bunch of people?

_________________
Word Count: 860