🍋ABC's of Crocodile (NSFW)🍋

{{There will be NSFW ABC'S about Doflamingo and Mihawk, just ask me if you want to be tagged in the one you want}}

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Always gives you care after, even if he's extremely busy and has work to do. He'll always draw a nice, warm bath, help you wash your hair or body if needed. Sure, he only has one hand, but it's still useful.

When you're done with your bath, Crocodile will put little to no clothing on you (just underwear) so you can let your wounds breath if he hurt you.

If Crocodile does have work to do after your and his intimacy, he will give you a quick peck on your lips, then take off to quickly do his work, then rush back to sleep with you.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Yours: He adores your eyes and your facial expressions during your climax. The gasps and moans coming from you send him over edge everytime. He also happens to love your lips. When he gets to his end, he locks his lips with yours to show you he loves you.

His: Crocodile loves his, well, everything, really. He's proud of his well-structured body, his own silver eyes, his cheek bones, hell, even his own ass. But what he loves most is his tongue, for more than obvious reasons.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Croc will cum anywhere, as long as you're fine with it.

He worships the feeling of cumming in you, having you be filled up to the brim and even having his seed spill out of you makes him go insane.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Not necessarily a dirty secret, but he keeps pictures of you in his office. There are 2 - 4 pictures aligning his desk and more around the room.

Anytime Nico Robin comes by, he flips them down or shoves them in his desk.

But, he does have a few "naughty" pictures of you for when he has his alone time. Croc would die if you ever found even one of them. You'd have a million angry questions for him on how he got them, but he'd never answer.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Overall, he knows what he's doing, even if he doesn't remember. Its more of a gut feeling if he should touch here or there.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Over his desk or on the wall. Easy to pound and/or a quickie. When he was fed up with the Strawhats, he lifted you up, ripped off all of your clothes, kept his on, and fucked you senseless right there.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Pshh. Nope.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

100%. Mr. 0 is practically hairless, but he does have a few hairs in his nether regions. They're not bad, but if you start to pull out hairs out of your mouth, he'll make a mental note of to wax next time.