☁️Sleeping Headcanons🍋

{{Tumblr - SaturnsCloset
Discord - SipsTea#1804
TikTok - CrustyAllMight
Have nice day :))       }}

🦩Doflamingo🦩

Position: You straddling/sitting on his upper waist and lying on him like a bed.

He loves you in this position.

If you ask why, he'll give you the "naughty" reasons, but not the real ones, which would be because he loves the feeling of you close to him.

Doffy will throw an arm around you and think to himself that you're lucky to be with him.

Eventually though, he'll think the other way around. That he's lucky to be with you.

After you've gone to sleep, he'll kiss your head or cheek, sometimes getting carried away. But not to the point to wake you up.

There were times where Doffy almost woke you up because he was groping and kissing you so much.

When you'd awake, your thighs would be slightly sore from being in a weird position while laying on him.

If he was still sleeping, you'd patiently wait for him to wake up.

You'll watch him breathe deeply with a few snores letting out to make you giggle to yourself.

Not to far from you, he'll wake up soon. You'd be so lost in thought that he'll poke or tap at your cheek to snap you out of it.

You smile, then lay back down on his chest, sighing.

_________________________

🐊Crocodile🐊

Position: Spooning you from behind.

Croco-baby loves this position for many reasons.

#1- He can feel your heart beat against his stomach.

#2- He adores feeling you by his side.

#3- 98.9% of the time, he gets a hard on from feeling your ass up against him (Then he has to get up and wander to the bathroom to fix his wood, just incase you didn't want to).

#4- He can smell your pleasant aroma better at this angle. He loves the perfume/cologne you wear. He loves it more when it's a natural scent.

And so, so many more.

There will be times where you wake up and you turn around to find him not there.

But much to your surprise, he'd be in the bathroom, jerking off and groaning your name softly.

So softly you can barely hear it. He's trying not to wake you up.

Still a gentleman in his times of heat.

Once Croc is done, he'll head back to bed, move behind you and wrap his arms around your waist once more.

Other times, when he doesn't get erect from you and he disappears, he's out on the balcony or roof, just sitting there.

He'll be looking at the stars for less then an hour then head back to you.

"What is he doing looking at the stars?" You might ask.

Easy.

He's thanking his lucky ones for being with you.

_____________________

🦅Mihawk🦅

Position: You tucked into his chest.

We all know this man doesn't show much emotion, but it isn't hard to tell when he adores the feeling of you on his chest.

Whether it's lying on your sides or him lying down and you on top of him, it doesn't matter.

As long as he's with you.

After long days of destroying others ships, Mihawk will come home to see you snuggling up with a shirt of his in his chair.

He'd let out out a very quiet and light chuckle, coming to you and lifting you off his chair and to his bedroom.

There, Hawk will hide you underneath his covers, falling pursuit. 

The second he'd lay down, you'd throw yourself on his chest, clearly wanting his scent and warmth.

He'd smile to himself and gently put his arms around you, gently rubbing your head, back or thighs.

He'd never move his hands to any places to wake you without your consent.

Every so often, you'd wiggle around and try to bury you head further in his chest, which to what he'd smile and sigh.

Once he knows you're asleep, he'll kiss you on your forehead or cheek, then letting out an

"I love you."

________________
Word Count:676