🍋ABC'S of Doflamingo (NSFW)🍋

((Thank you for 1k+ views, oml!))

A = Aftercare (what they’re like after sex)

Practically, Doflamingo doesn't do too much aftercare since most of the other hookups he's had, he hasn't gave them care afterwards.

Most likely after a few more sessions with him, he'll start to feel slightly bad each time and he eventually will start to clean you up. Doffy will only lazily clean you up, still leaving sweat and cum droplets. Each time, he gets more caring for you and eventually draws baths and gets you into pajamas. When he's done dressing you, he'll even cuddle you to sleep, needing the attention.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

Of yours: Ass. He loves ass. Especially yours, particularly. It's so round and perfect to his standards. He loves slapping it around, grabbing at it and making huge marks for you to find later.

Of his: Doflamingo is such a narcissistic bastard, his entire body would be his favorite part. But all in all, of course, he loves his dick. His cock splits you in half each time one of your steamy rounds come into play, and he loves seeing it happen.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

It doesn't matter where it's put onto you, as long as it's on you and not the floor or bed, then it's fine. He'll throw a fit if a single drop falls or leaks out onto something else but you, that he'll make you go through several more rounds to teach you a lesson.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He keeps a small picture of you in his pants just incase he needs a quick jerk off.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they’re doing?)

It's more of a 50/50. If you're a man, he knows exactly how to please. If you're a woman, he'll mostly understand, if he doesn't, he'll ask for instructions. If you're non-binary, he has no fucking clue, honestly it's hilarious.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

With you tied up with his strings anywhere. It could be on Doffy's bed, his desk, his throne, anywhere, just long as you don't have much control over yourself, then he's fine with whatever.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Not really at all. If anything, he would be the most "goofy" about having sex with you. And by "goofy", I mean making fun of you. More degrading/teasing if anything. He doesn't plan jokes, but only tricks are received instead.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Near to Crocodile, he doesn't have much hair down there, he does however have a slight blond mess. Some pubes are dusted around his dick and balls, but that's roughly it. He also does have a slight path going up to his lower stomach that he loves to see you kiss.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Doesn't necessarily care if your pleasured, only of what he's feeling. After awhile, he'll start to wait until you've had yours, then patiently wait to move again to make you cum once more then to chase his very own.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Does it constantly. It's one of Doffy's favorite hobbies besides killing people or having hard, rough sex with you. If you happen to be busy and you really can't see him at the moment, he'll give up and head to his room. There, he will spend up to 2 hours jacking off to a singular photograph of you, imagining the dirty things you'd say.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Not only seeing you tied up and helpless, but also having in exhibitionism kink. The thought of hundreds to millions of people watching you get forcefully fucked by Doflamingo himself makes him harder than seastone.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Anywhere, really. Pick a location for him and he'll say yes to it.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Having you strip for him or sitting on his lap. He has to bite his tongue in order to keep quiet or not lounge at you. If you force an order onto him (like he can't touch you until you say so, for example), beads of sweat form on his body as he'll start to shake, growing hungry with need.

N = No (something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

Doflamingo will never go slow and passionate with you, even after you're married. It's his least favorite pace and it gets boring to him.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He's rather talented with his tongue, but really only prefers recieving instead. Which might sound like a dream, giving head to Doflamingo, but may I remind you he's 10 feet tall? He's gigantic, his member would be the hardest to take in, not just mentally.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Come on, it's Doflamingo for Christ's sake!

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Oh, how he worships quickies. It'll be 5 minutes away from a meeting and he'll be hot and bothered. Those 5 minutes will be the longest minutes of your lifetime.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Any risks whatsoever, but his favorite one would be "accidentally" cumming inside of you. Of course he doesn't want to be a father, but that feeling of filling you up to the brim is almost too much for him to handle.

Not to mention how he adores seeing it slip out of you, oh it makes him feel primal. So if cumming inside you and seeing it drip out is worth the risk of getting you pregnant.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Unsurprisingly, him being 10 feet tall means he had more stamina than an ox. Hope you have good legs because it's going to be a long time before you get to walk decently.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Unless you count his devil fruit power as a toy, than no.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

How he loves to tease is beyond my understanding. But he loves to do it. Making fun of the noises that come out of your mouth make him feel giddy. But then he'll be upset that you stop moaning then ask why you did, oblivious to what he said.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Just grunts under his breath with a few hisses is pretty much all you get.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

The man is literally a wild card himself. He makes different positions each time, there's not pattern to it. Not saying that there is one to Mihawk or Crocodile either, though.

X = X-ray (let’s see what’s going on under those clothes)

1'11", easily decided.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Even though he's in his mid 40s, he still yearns like a teen.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He'll pull an all nighter for no reason. Having sex with you makes him feel alive.

((Mihawk's chapter will be uploaded by tomorrow. ))